Ablach News/Album Launch...

MitchPact

We have an album out now.

And are having a launch gig at Cafe Drummonds, Belmont St, Aberdeen:

Fri 26th June

CAF DRUMMONDS

DOOR TAX 4

7PM 11.30PM

KCHGH ( Debut Gig - Ex Dis-Ease/End Of Everything/Current E106 Members)

ONSTAGE 7.25 - 7.50

Kchgh on MySpace Music - Free Streaming MP3s, Pictures & Music Downloads

UNCALM (Ex Filthpact/WSBB)

ONSTAGE 8.05 8.30

Uncalm on MySpace Music - Free Streaming MP3s, Pictures & Music Downloads

DRIVE BY AUDIO (Previously known as Certain Death - KDY)

ONSTAGE 8.45 9.15

DRIVE BY AUDIO on MySpace Music - Free Streaming MP3s, Pictures & Music Downloads

ABLACH (Grindcore for Grindsake, Album Launch)

ONSTAGE 9.30 10.00

Ablach on MySpace Music - Free Streaming MP3s, Pictures & Music Downloads

DOWNFALL (Down/BLS Esque Rock/Metal)

ONSTAGE 10.15 10.45

Downfall on MySpace Music - Free Streaming MP3s, Pictures & Music Downloads

HOT MANGU (Splat Metal)

ONSTAGE 11 11.30

HOT MANGU on MySpace Music - Free Streaming MP3s, Pictures & Music Downloads

Poster to follow shortly, Mark it in your diaries. Copies will be available at the gig and through a number of different means afterwards.

Currently available to order online through blastwork records - MySpace.com - BLASTWORK RECORDS - 30 - Male - mudcitymuthafucker MALAYSIA, Texas - www.myspace.com/blastwork

We're also currently putting the finishing touches to 5 new songs we began recording last week for a European Fastness Compilation on SMYT/Crackwhore Totalitarism - More about that soon. The Tribute To Nasum Compilation (Power It Up Records) we appear on should be out next month too and in october we'll take to the road again hitting 6 different countries in mainland Europe for 8 gigs (10-17th).

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good stuff chaps!

Although spelling 'scottish' correctly, and pluralising 'master' on an album launch poster would have been wise. Cool artwork though.

Hah, already more than noted - Especially when its for a band who sing lyrics about aspects of 'S'cottish history, heritage and culture ;)

However in fairness Rudy's (The label Boss who designed and paid for the posters/flyers) English is significantly better than my Malaysian....

Artwork by Stiv from Visions of War - Stiv The Bar-Leveller (Steve Bar-Leveller) | MySpace.com

However in fairness Rudy's (The label Boss who designed and paid for the posters/flyers) English is significantly better than my Malaysian....

Probably not better than my Malasian though.

HERRO DAVE ROWRANDS!

I rike your band Abrach. Sound bery bery brutar.

Rong rive heaby metar from Scotrand!

:D

Probably not better than my Malasian though.

HERRO DAVE ROWRANDS!

I rike your band Abrach. Sound bery bery brutar.

Rong rive heaby metar from Scotrand!

:D

Where's that language from then? o_O For one who felt the need to mention spelling you're definitely shining bright here boyo :p + Yer letter swapping skills are inconsistently gash to boot. Its ok tho, i understand you're trying only trying to help - Internet flame wars boost album sales (MMW bootcamp lesson No. 1), right..? ;)

I jest, come to the gig - Reckon you'd like a few of the bands.

xxx

Where's that language from then? o_O For one who felt the need to mention spelling you're definitely shining bright here boyo :p + Yer letter swapping skills are inconsistently gash to boot. Its ok tho, i understand you're trying only trying to help - Internet flame wars boost album sales (MMW bootcamp lesson No. 1), right..? ;)

I jest, come to the gig - Reckon you'd like a few of the bands.

xxx

mwahahahaha!!! As per usual Mr Rowlands doesn't actually read. Try again with a chinese accent (although it is racist), I was actually LOL'ing. But yeah, the reason for the terrible English on the poster.. a Malaysian did it.

mwahahahaha!!! As per usual Mr Rowlands doesn't actually read. Try again with a chinese accent (although it is racist), I was actually LOL'ing. But yeah, the reason for the terrible English on the poster.. a Malaysian did it.

Indeed... classic d'oh - I missed the 'mal' part completely, hah. Long day, my apologies Dan.