aberdeen-music

Non-meathead metal band

Dayeth

Hey folks,

I'm looking for some musicians who would be interested in doing some decent, interesting metal. I'm not going to put too much limitations or influences on it, I'd rather see what comes out - I play guitar, so I suppose I'm looking for anything and everything as of now.

Please don't reply if you are unreliable, don't practice your instrument, think Rob Flynn is cool or still "drink to Dimebag" in a cringeworthy manner.

Thank you.

Usually I'd for some something a bit Opethy, but I want to push it out a bit further, add a bit more rock and/or roll and experiment with some guitar sounds more, up the tempo a bit, but still keep the messy structures and keep it as dynamic and unpredictable as possible. I (also usually) do growls, but would like someone who can sing as well.

To throw a few names in, maybe: newer Mastodon, Metallica's Garage Inc, Edge of Sanity.... or something

I see you have some interest in guitar already. I also play guitar and might be up for this if the other guitarists fall through haha

Been playing a few years. Not a HUGE Machine Head and Pantera fan. I like some of their stuff though. Got quite a few influences such as Metallica, Motley Crue, Black Sabbath, Corrosion of Conformity etc etc etc

Usually I'd for some something a bit Opethy, but I want to push it out a bit further, add a bit more rock and/or roll and experiment with some guitar sounds more, up the tempo a bit, but still keep the messy structures and keep it as dynamic and unpredictable as possible. I (also usually) do growls, but would like someone who can sing as well.

To throw a few names in, maybe: newer Mastodon, Metallica's Garage Inc, Edge of Sanity.... or something

Hmmm yeah could be interesting.

I'd be up for it if you fancied. I'm influenced with the likes of RATM, Muse, Tool kinda stuff. But i am a fan of Mastodon, Metallica etc.

Lmao Id sing you a lullaby to sleep pookipoodle. Whats with the tude share the love?

If I cant sing having the name singer then you cant play guitar even more since you dont have guitar in your name at all baboom! lol

Id like to know how you came to that conclusion no meat heads indeed.

Oh yeah you dont know me I just know who you are through a friend.

May be interested...

Element is not up to much at the moment.

Was toying with the idea of starting a band that had a bit of early Type O, Mastodon, Grief, Meshuggah, Frantic Bleep, Opeth, Ulver. A bit experimental/weird. Quite fancy doing some bass/vox.

Like the "meathead" quote. Rob Flynn...yeuch..:puke: