aberdeen-music

2009/2010 season thread.

Scorge

Don't get too excited if it is indeed a swap deal for Aberdeen's first Chinese international.

Don't think Saints would interested in a swapsy, mainly due the higher number of Centre Mid's we already have (if in fact that is what Young is? what is his actual position?) in Dorman, Murray, McGinn, Thomson, Brady, O'Donnell.

I've heard a rumour however that we'd be quite happy to just hand his contract to Aberdeen to free the wage up and allow us to bring Stevie Hammell in from Murdersmell.

SSN quoted him saying "It's for a new exciting challenge, and not for money". Who said it was for money, Sol?

It seems to be the signature tagline of any transfer move now.

It would be interesting to see what he is getting paid. They have had to break the league 2 salary cap for him.

Francis Jeffers has been transfer listed following his sending off in the Carling Cup last night. Headbutted one of the Port Vale players or summat like that.

Maybe the Dons should look him up!

I'd rather have Malcolm Kpedekpo's left bollock playing up front for us than Franny Jeffers.

As much as I obviously have a dislike for Celtic... that really wasn't a penalty!!

Shocking dive, can't believe he celebrated the goal. I'd be ashamed if I did that.

I'm only watching this to make sure Scott Brown doesn't get injured; what with the Scotland game just over a week away.

I think this is the ref that gave Italy a free kick when the Italy player poleaxed Alan Hutton in Nov 2007. It'd maybe explain why he was so keen to give the pen.

Just beat Huddersfield Town 4-3 in the cup. Game sounded absolutely insane! We go 1-0 up and under a minute later they equalise, before scoring a penner 2 minutes later. So we go in at half-time 2-1 down after 3 goals in less than 5 minutes, and then they score within the second minute of the second half before we claw things back through Shola, Geremi, and Nolan.

Absolutely fucking mental game. We had Danny Simpson and Tamas Kadar playing at CB and Kevin Nolan starting up front with Nile Ranger.

What is the world coming to?