aberdeen-music

2009/2010 season thread.

Scorge

Wirelessly posted (SonyEricssonK770i/R8BC Browser/NetFront/3.3 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1)

Remember Scott Muirhead for the Dons? He was similar to Lovenkrands in that he just ran up the wing and did fuck all else. He literally put his head down and just sprinted up and down the line, he barely even touched the ball. I saw him once running with his head down and he ran head first into somebody's chest and knocked himself over. It was very funny.

Cracking game of football at Dens park, end to end stuff and both sides had plenty of chances to win it. But at the end I was very relieved to hear the whistle - their subs strengthened them whilst ours tended to weaken us.

In the first half we were miles better than them and should have been ahead. Hayes, Foran and Sanchez were combining superbly up the right, with neat passing, dummies and great touches to carve them open repeatedly. second half was different though, as the players tired.

Great performances by Munro, Foran, Hayes, Cox and Lionel. Hard to pick a MOM.

Only negative was Eagle.

Dundee were something of a one man team - Harkins is a helluva a player to have at this level though. Sexpest Bullock had a cracking game in goals for them, and as usual took all the pelters in the best of humour :up:

Bring on County next weekend (my birthday!)

Wirelessly posted (SonyEricssonK770i/R8BC Browser/NetFront/3.3 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1)

Remember Scott Muirhead for the Dons? He was similar to Lovenkrands in that he just ran up the wing and did fuck all else. He literally put his head down and just sprinted up and down the line, he barely even touched the ball. I saw him once running with his head down and he ran head first into somebody's chest and knocked himself over. It was very funny.

I think he still does that for Ross County :up: