aberdeen-music

2009/2010 season thread.

Scorge

Despite the problems in both camps, sounded like a cracker today... 2 nil down, level by half time, a thunderous free kick and a hat trick including an overhead and a pen. That's football!!

gutted i couldnt make it to chester today, was a cracker by all accounts! six points out the first nine and a home game against crawley to come on tuesday so a solid start to the season.

Wirelessly posted (SonyEricssonK770i/R8BC Browser/NetFront/3.3 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1)

All hail king shola. Good stuff! Pleased with our result today' date=' 3-0 away to Swansea is some effort even if it took a fluke first goal to get us going. We still haven't sold tuncay, how?

What the heck happened to everton? Were they drunk?[/quote']

I think they forgot the rules of football and didn't realise you're supposed to stop the other team putting the ball into your net at the same time as you're trying to put it into their's.

just been watching the football league show and i have to say i have some sympathy for neil warnock, unbelievable that palace werent awarded that goal. the FA want the referees to get respect but whilst 90% of them remain incompetent buffoons they will continue to get little respect.

just been watching the football league show and i have to say i have some sympathy for neil warnock, unbelievable that palace werent awarded that goal. the FA want the referees to get respect but whilst 90% of them remain incompetent buffoons they will continue to get little respect.

Perfectly fine goal disallowed. It was all worth it to hear that prick whinge like a 5 whore though :up:.

Football needs more linesman. Make them stand behind the goal, or in the goal mouth, or next to the goal mouth and watch for these things. If the FA are outright refusing goal line technology, then just stick an additional linesman at each end to watch where the ball goes. Then when the additional wages for having 2 extra officials at every football league ground all over the country makes the FA feel the pinch, maybe they'll consider cameras on the goal line.

Gutted we didn't break the Ayr United defence today, we had a good few chances as well.

But if you offered me 4 points in our opening 2 games of the season (Dunfermline away, Ayr home), keeping clean sheets in the process, I would've bitten your hand off. We've got a cup match against Stranraer on tuesday, so hopefully we can bang a few goals in to build up confidence for the Dundee match next saturday.

Annoyingly, the ICT match was also my coupon buster - 10 on Celtic, Chelsea, Dunfermline, ICT.

I was more than happy for Ayr to leave with a draw yesterday, especially when you consider Caley were two divisions above us last seasons. I really thought there was the possibility that we were going to get humped yesterday but I think getting draws in the last 2 games against ICT and Partick shows we can at least 'hold our own with the big boys' up in the First Division.

An encouraging start for Ayr (although putting the last 50p in my Bet365 account on Ayr to win 2-1 didn't pay off).

In other news Hibs fucked my coupon and Rodallega's goal for Wigan was absolutely stunning. I'm away to watch the Man Utd game.

All my wanks are sexy, but i'm not quite sure what you mean...

Hahaha.

I didn't actually type that post, so I have no idea what it means either. My lodger on the sofa may be able to shed some light.

Sounds very sexy though.

On a side note, that was the first time i've ever left a football match before half time.

On a positive note, I got some rather nice scampi and chips in the pub, so not a total loss.

Hahaha.

I didn't actually type that post, so I have no idea what it means either. My lodger on the sofa may be able to shed some light.

Sounds very sexy though.

On a side note, that was the first time i've ever left a football match before half time.

On a positive note, I got some rather nice scampi and chips in the pub, so not a total loss.

Who's your sofa-based lodger?

Fuck off Lee Miller.

Middlesbrough are set to launch a 700,000 bid for Aberdeen striker Lee Miller. (Sunday Mail)

However, Lee Miller's chances of a move would appear to have suffered after Boro scout Gordon McQueen left Pittodrie at half-time with the Dons 3-0 down to Celtic. (News of the World)

Nae luck :down:

Who's your sofa-based lodger?

I had several scoundrels staying over after the footy yesterday. Suffice to say, several forums have been invaded. Swines.

Nae luck :down:

Miller has been pretty poor since around christmas time.

I'd bite anyone's hand off for that money but he'll sign a pre-contract in December and leave for nothing i'd imagine.

Good player when on form, but very erratic. Shame.

them.

your franchise fc made me some money :p

did you get my facebook message with bank details??

Good trip?

Aye I sent you a message back. Going to wire the money to you midweek, as i've got to wait for a cheque to clear.

You totally missed out in Oslo. Incredible times.

Heading down to Dundee at the weekend for the Dundee v. ICT game, but I take it you'll be going to Montrose? Getting the megabus back at 8.40pm