aberdeen-music

2009/2010 season thread.

Scorge

Paul Scholes?! I thought the same thing during the game.

Glad I wasn't alone with that comparison. Man, his tackling was bad. He should have had at least a yellow card at some point.

I don't understand why Evra was brought on to play on a flank where there was no winger to overlap. They should have put Evra in left midfield in place of Park, so he wouldn't have had to keep tracking back.

Guest Gladstone

Why does every manager that talks about the Scotland job say "if I'm approached I'll consider it"??

Does nobody apply for fucking jobs anymore?

If I was a manager and interested in managing Scotland, I'd fire a CV in. In fact, giving that nobody in the world is actually applying for the job, I might fire my CV in anyway. If I'm the only one that applies I'll get the job.

Right?

Why does every manager that talks about the Scotland job say "if I'm approached I'll consider it"??

If I was a manager and interested in managing Scotland, I'd fire a CV in. In fact, giving that nobody in the world is actually applying for the job, I might fire my CV in anyway. If I'm the only one that applies I'll get the job.

Right?

Under that Disability Discrimination Act they'd at least have to give you an interview. :up:

Right?

Might as well. Can't hurt.

Anyone remember a fan who applied for his teams managers job, putting down his championship manager achievements and things. I think it was for Middlesbrough. Got a reply too.

Anyone remember a fan who applied for his teams managers job, putting down his championship manager achievements and things. I think it was for Middlesbrough. Got a reply too.

sure do! and even found a link to the letter, although the bottom bit seems to be missing, always worth another read!

Gaming Football Manager Tries For Real Football Manager Job - Humor - Kotaku

Guest Gladstone
Under that Disability Discrimination Act they'd at least have to give you an interview. :up:

I think the amendment to bring gingers within the Disability Discrimination Act doesn't happen until 2011 unfortunately...

I remember reading in the papers a few years ago about a bloke who went for all the vacant managers jobs in footy and took the rejection letters to the dole office to prove he was applying for jobs so he could keep picking up his giro.

Bet he was a hun.

Guest Gladstone
I remember reading in the papers a few years ago about a bloke who went for all the vacant managers jobs in footy and took the rejection letters to the dole office to prove he was applying for jobs so he could keep picking up his giro.

Bet he was a hun.

I don't know any huns that are as intelligent as that.