aberdeen-music

2009/2010 season thread.

Scorge

Wirelessly posted (SonyEricssonK770i/R8BC Browser/NetFront/3.3 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1)

Miller just looks disinterested at the moment. He drifted right out of the game. He had a header in the second half about 70 minutes in and i'd forgotten he was even playing. If Paton keeps playing like he did today Miller will be lucky to keep his place in the team. Paton totally changed the game today.

I heard a rumour in the ground today that Miller has fallen out with the club over his wages so that might explain why he's looking so fed up 3 games into a new league campaign.

Wirelessly posted (SonyEricssonK770i/R8BC Browser/NetFront/3.3 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1)

I heard a rumour in the ground today that Miller has fallen out with the club over his wages so that might explain why he's looking so fed up 3 games into a new league campaign.

What is the possible fall out given he's one of, if not the best paid player at the club now that Seve and Smith have moved on..? ?(

If he's mooching for a new contract he can pull his finger out his arse first.

Interesting...

Esson, Munro, Proctor in the starting 11 for Scottish players.

We also had 4 English, 1 Irish, 1 Latvian, 1 French, 1 Spanish.

1 Irish and 2 Scots came on as subs.

In fairness we've got 3 Scottish players who are first picks, out injured or suspended as well.

Going to drink ridiculous amounts tonight to blot out that terrible 90mins of football.

Interesting...

Esson, Munro, Proctor in the starting 11 for Scottish players.

We also had 4 English, 1 Irish, 1 Latvian, 1 French, 1 Spanish.

1 Irish and 2 Scots came on as subs.

In fairness we've got 3 Scottish players who are first picks, out injured or suspended as well.

Going to drink ridiculous amounts tonight to blot out that terrible 90mins of football.

Oh, I'm not having a go or anything - far from it; just stood out as quite an interesting stat!

I can't imagine there are many clubs in Scotland with a similar Scots to foreigners ratio (although the four English skews the figures a bit I guess).

What is the possible fall out given he's one of, if not the best paid player at the club now that Seve and Smith have moved on..? ?(

If he's mooching for a new contract he can pull his finger out his arse first.

He's maybe greeting for a win bonus or a goal bonus or something like that. If he performs like he did today tho he can get tae.

He's maybe greeting for a win bonus or a goal bonus or something like that. If he performs like he did today tho he can get tae.

If he continues to play like he has been, he's more than welcome to a goal bonus!

i'm in shock tonight, we actually had a decent ref down at the abbey today reminded me a bit of Pierluigi Collina, big balding head and bulging eyes. didnt make any dodgy decisions all game and i cant remember the last time we had a ref who did that and even bigger shock horror, we actually got awarded a penalty in a convincing 3-0 win against an it has to be said poor Gateshead.

maybe they should split the champions league in 2, have one for the top leagues and one for the shittier leagues???

i'm in shock tonight, we actually had a decent ref down at the abbey today reminded me a bit of Pierluigi Collina, big balding head and bulging eyes. didnt make any dodgy decisions all game and i cant remember the last time we had a ref who did that and even bigger shock horror, we actually got awarded a penalty in a convincing 3-0 win against an it has to be said poor Gateshead.

maybe they should split the champions league in 2, have one for the top leagues and one for the shittier leagues???

...Or we could go back to grassroots football. No CL or Europa League. No expensive tickets therefore creating full grounds with plenty of atmosphere (thinking Scottish football here).

...Or we could go back to grassroots football. No CL or Europa League. No expensive tickets therefore creating full grounds with plenty of atmosphere (thinking Scottish football here).

i say bring back the anglo scottish and italien cups!!!!

some scrap at the end of the forest v derby match, nathan tyson was well out of order parading the forest flag in front of the derby fans. the FA are being kept busy at the moment!

Fucking hell! We'll be top of the league on Monday night if we get a point against Leicester at St. Jimmy's! AHHHHHHHHH. It's been so damn long since the last time that happened, I think I'll explode.

Of course, now that I've said that, we'll go and bloody lose. Shola, Carroll, and Big Gay Xisco (the Spanish Lee Miller) are all out injured, so the only fit striker we've got is 18 year old Nile Ranger who looked a little out of his depth mid-week. I guess we could pop Alan Smith up there, but he's been such a colossus for us in the midfield destroyer role that I'd be reluctant to pluck him from there. It'll be interesting to see how we line-up, with Barton seemingly fit again, Guthrie/Geremi putting in good shifts against Huddersfield, and the incomprehensibly shit Nicky Butt back in contention. Hopefully Guthrie on the right, Smith and Barton in the middle, and LuaLua on the left, with Nolan playing in the hole behind Ranger.

Really dreading transfer deadline day, I just know we're going to get absolutely raped :(.

i'm sure some cheap belgians, scandanavians and eastern europeans will be available to come on loan to newcastle to aid the cause :)

Hopefully we can scrounge a couple of Premiership loans and Lovenkrands on a free, but I'm more worried about players leaving than anything else. I could cope if a couple of our central midfielders left, but if any of Jonas, Taylor, Carroll, and Enrique leave we're absolutely fucked. Really disappointed we missed out on Ched Evans - he looks to be a quality player.

I'll probably wait till i get home... That would be quite a shot for the Sky Sports cameras.

It would certainly bring a whole new meaning to Soccer AM's 3rd Eye!

Ba-boom-boom-tish!