aberdeen-music

Summers here!

framheim

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I spent yesterday drinking, naturally. Woke up with a beasting hangover and headed to Moorings for opening time, got a bit merry then went to Union T with Callum with 2 cans of cherry cider, 6 cans of strongbow and some buckfast. Tried to get 20 out of a random if I let him piss on my face. Got very drunk, fell asleep, woke up and thought I was in Germany. Realised where I was, and tried to teach a young girl how to punch, but she refused to punch me in the face.

Played football, shouting alot of obscenities and pissed off a few people. Then went to Moorings and was chock-a-fucked.

Don't remember leaving or how I got home.

Have just found a massive fuck off crack in my iPod touch screen.

Woops.

I spent yesterday drinking, naturally. Woke up with a beasting hangover and headed to Moorings for opening time, got a bit merry then went to Union T with Callum with 2 cans of cherry cider, 6 cans of strongbow and some buckfast. Tried to get 20 out of a random if I let him piss on my face. Got very drunk, fell asleep, woke up and thought I was in Germany. Realised where I was, and tried to teach a young girl how to punch, but she refused to punch me in the face.

Played football, shouting alot of obscenities and pissed off a few people. Then went to Moorings and was chock-a-fucked.

Woops.

A quiet day for once then!

Woops.

Are you JFTP90210?

Haddo House has been really nice the last few weeks, lovley place for a walk in the sun, and feeding the ducks :up:

And take Heroin and get fuckin' waaaassteeeddd

Loving this weather, everyone's so much happier!

I spent the weekend in Manchester with my band recording our new EP. The studio was in a nice location near the canal, which was sweet for getting some sun. I wasn't needed on Saturday at all so spent the whole day in a wee park.

We finished at around 7 last night, bought some drink and found a nice spot by the river:

P1010235.jpg

P1010243.jpg

P1010253.jpg