aberdeen-music

Tunnels Room 2

sexytunk

Guest Exposure @ Lemon Tree

Seriously dude, no need for firing into the boy who asked a question of people who might happen to know the answer. Hen isn't always that easy to get hold of and from experience, the answer would be "aye, we've got a full PA system and backline, aye."

If Scott (sexytunk) hadn't got his answer on here, he would have contacted Tunnels I'm sure. But seeing as he got the answer in a pretty short time he did the right thing in my book.

Sorry did i mention a contest? You keep yourself happy with your rep points tho, hopefully you will pick up a few more for your witty comments in this thread.

Anyone with more than 5 green bars in Reputation on this thread, with the exception of Milner, Unbroken and Calum is a total Japroni, Dobber and an outright cock!

Seriously dude, no need for firing into the boy who asked a question of people who might happen to know the answer. Hen isn't always that easy to get hold of and from experience, the answer would be "aye, we've got a full PA system and backline, aye."

If Scott (sexytunk) hadn't got his answer on here, he would have contacted Tunnels I'm sure. But seeing as he got the answer in a pretty short time he did the right thing in my book.

no no, tom is right, he is fucking useless who needs to get a clue about what he is doing. I mean come on, imagine asking on these forums about a venue....

Oh my God this is the worst thread in living memory.

....and like me, you've just read it all haven't you?! I'll never ask myself "where does all the time go?" again.

I've always enjoyed playing in Tunnels 2 more than Tunnels 1. Largely due to the fact I usually play in front of between 4 and 30 people.........

You want to know what fucking monitors they have and you expect me to be able to answer it? phone hen you fuckwit, he's being paid to answer your question.

People being akward twats = people attempting to give you a straightforward answer based on experience and then having further questions asked about something they have no professional tie to.

It was a perfectly valid question. If you don't have the information required to answer it, then don't. Stop being a nasty little poo head.

For me it goes Tunnels 1> Tunnels 2> Drummonds for watching shows.

but for playing Its the exact opposite, Playing drummonds is sweaty as hell, but the monitor set up is sweet, tunnels has never been unbearably sweaty IMO.

Not that the monitors at tunnels are lacking, i just dont like them as much as drummonds,

Ok guys, enough. The guy asked a question, it's been answered. Let's move on.

I hate it when people tell me to move on, especially when I only just arrived. (It's my pet hate.)

I'm backing Tom on this because I'm rather enjoying his grumpy old man impression.

*shakes fist*

You pesky kids - quit playing here! Go away and annoy a responsible (and far more appropriate) adult!