aberdeen-music

WANTED: Vintage Televisions

black_matter

Anyone out there with any really old vintage televisions wanting rid of?

The older the better, the cheaper/free-er the better too. If anybody has a particularly awesome vintage tv then i'm sure we could come to some arrangement financially.

Please get in touch if you do have anything along these lines :up:

Anyone out there with any really old vintage televisions wanting rid of?

The older the better, the cheaper/free-er the better too. If anybody has a particularly awesome vintage tv then i'm sure we could come to some arrangement financially.

Please get in touch if you do have anything along these lines :up:

If you're wanting Black 4:3 sets of various sizes then i may be able to do something fairly cheap. Do you need remote controls and stands as well?

I was kinda hoping along the lines of 50's/60's vintage televisions, almost looking like an oscilloscope vintage tv.

Is this the kind bruce millers have? If so awesome, but I dont think they do.

I used to have one of them, it was made of wood and weighed a ton, and when you switched it on it took like 3 or 4 minutes to warm up before the picture came on. It was ace :)

I was kinda hoping along the lines of 50's/60's vintage televisions, almost looking like an oscilloscope vintage tv.

Is this the kind bruce millers have? If so awesome, but I dont think they do.

Jeeso, good luck finding something like that. Most people if they've still got something like that working wouldn't sell it. Still, look for house clearances, i'd say that was your best bet.