aberdeen-music

Jim Marshall (Marshall Roadshow)

Mouse

I was also there. Rather a small turn out which was quite surprising but then again it was a small venue. Jeff was brilliant...he's played with The Who and Bad Company so what else can you expect! He also threw in a few comical touches that kept the croud laughing. All in all a great way to spend 5.

Heard MG, AVT, DSL 2000 amps being demo'd along in great style to backing tracks. They then went through various sounds that the amps offer and the different features. They also had a JMP 45 re-issue...which for about 1min they had up at full volume to let us experience proper valve amp roar...that was AMAZING!

There was also a charity there who recieved money from tickets, raffle <MS-4, Guvnor and right at the end Jim Marshall threw in a MG30> and 1000 from Jim Marshall as well.

We then had the pleasure of hearng Jim Marshall sing three songs. "Everybody loves somebody sometime" was accompanied by Jeff and the other two he did solo. It was a nice extra treat for the night. Also met Jim and got a poster signed which was cool...now pride of place on my wall.

I hope they do this again relativly soon and I hope that more people will be able to go next time as well.

i went along too, a very cool night

JTM-45 at full blast was amazing, someday i *will* own one of them, and it was much quieter at full blast than i thought it would be, especially compared to the DSL100, which had more volume than anyone could possibly need

it was cool to meet Jim Marshall and a get a signed poster and stuff too, plus all the money made from the tickets and the raffle went to charity, which was very cool

and mouse, i did see you there, but i didnt know you were you at the time...

David