aberdeen-music

Old School

Indeed Milner. The last time i remember talking to you was at Blair's party on Jute Street years ago. Hammered Ash was going on about banging his sister, right in front of an angry Blair and i thought i was going to pass out with laughter.

hahahahaha holy shit that was a long time ago now!

Don't think Camie posts here anymore, can't remember seeing anything from him recently.

But there's still a fair few users who have been around for few years.

Welcome back.

Cheers. You got the power to delete people? Theres a rollingcrock with an aol address i messed up with registering. And "sludge" if you remember? I don't weigh 42 stone and smoke 40 rollies a day anymore so i guess that account can go too....

If you don't mind kind sir.

Cheers. You got the power to delete people? Theres a rollingcrock with an aol address i messed up with registering. And "sludge" if you remember? I don't weigh 42 stone and smoke 40 rollies a day anymore so i guess that account can go too....

If you don't mind kind sir.

Sorry, that's Neil territory only I'm afraid.

Send him a PM and he'll get it sorted, though he's a busy guy so you might need to nudge him a few times.

Do your folks still own Pappagallos? After 4 years of living round the corner I finally went in a few weeks ago. Really enjoyed it, will definitely go back.

Sorry, that's Neil territory only I'm afraid.

Send him a PM and he'll get it sorted, though he's a busy guy so you might need to nudge him a few times.

Do your folks still own Pappagallos? After 4 years of living round the corner I finally went in a few weeks ago. Really enjoyed it, will definitely go back.

will do....

Yeh man wev'e still got it. Really miss it in there. It really is my home away from home. Glad you enjoyed it! What you have?

Yeh man wev'e still got it. Really miss it in there. It really is my home away from home. Glad you enjoyed it! What you have?

I had the mussels starter (awesome) and the grilled chicken main. When it said on the menu the chicken was served on a bed of spaghetti I had a mental image ot a small lump of spaghetti the same size as the chicken, but it looked like it was the same spaghetti portion as the spaghetti mains looked like! So filling, very tasty and a great price.

I had the mussels starter (awesome) and the grilled chicken main. When it said on the menu the chicken was served on a bed of spaghetti I had a mental image ot a small lump of spaghetti the same size as the chicken, but it looked like it was the same spaghetti portion as the spaghetti mains looked like! So filling, very tasty and a great price.

Not quite mate. We like to fill the plate in there :up:

Well im pleased you enjoyed it. Tell your friends and head on back. You get a big party in and i'll see it you get a couple of freebies.