aberdeen-music

did lime ruin anyone elses life?

Guest lime ruined my life

Guest RomanChoke

I don't know, Can you? I think you just did. Or maybe you can and did. This is a messageboard and you can say whatever you want/feel/delve or pick/hive.

After all there will soon be a tea tray that will have a thin layer of what has the feel of water but after putting a small jolt of electricity through the liquid, it immediaately turns rock hard and holds all the items on the tray causing no splashes. best part is that it has the same density and therefore weight as that of water so your not carrying an actual rock with cups attached.

comeoncup

Jesus Christ.

Lime beat me with a copy of the yellow pages (or laughed as an associate did... I can't remember, I believe I was intoxicated)... then ate Creme Egg in my room....

Dear god, my life has plunged into eternal ripped darkness since.

that actually happened. thats true.

tonight was the worst though, i ruined my life with drugslife, was on this messageboard at 6 pm'ing people, and im still up, drinking buckfast and cider.

i need some kick, some realy kick.

i apologise for my wrongs.

p.s i just found "my wrongs" on this pc!!

i actually remember that creme egg now i remmeber, that was a night gone wrong, poor old joel, he saw the worst of us all.

Joel loved it.

I heard you cooked up a gassy feast after you left mine. It sounds luxurious, you scamp.

Joel loved it... just look at that face.

2899-med.jpg

lovin' every creamy moment.

thats the face of a sex pest!!!!!!

we got back to mine at 6 in the mornign and joel made us all a luxurious meal, i didnt understand why.

he was drunk but he also didit understand why we all got drunk, apparently they dont get drunk weverye 3rd day in america.

arrghg!