aberdeen-music

Wanna start a Folk/Power/Symphonic metal band?

Clarissa

Hey all! I'm trying to gather all those interested in working in this unique genre of music, who are interested in playing and writing some powerful stuff.

Let me know if you are a musician or singer who is interested in this kind of music . :princess: 8-)

Hey all! I'm trying to gather all those interested in working in this unique genre of music, who are interested in playing and writing some powerful stuff.

Let me know if you are a musician or singer who is interested in this kind of music . :princess: 8-)

hi what type of music do you mean?

im a big fan of Nightwish , Sonata Arctica and Amon Amarth

Im a guitarist btw so im interested:)

I'm very interested to see how this project pans out and am fascinated to see how one does two-handed tapping whilst sticking a finger in one's ear, folkie-style

Knowing Clarissa I guess it's something along these kind of lines that she has in mind, not my cup of tea but I'm sure there's a market for it:

Knowing Clarissa I guess it's something along these kind of lines that she has in mind, not my cup of tea but I'm sure there's a market for it:

What an absolutely dreadful ripoff of Nightwish!

Even the video is a ripoff of Wolf & Raven by Sonata Arctica :/

What an absolutely dreadful ripoff of Nightwish!

Even the video is a ripoff of Wolf & Raven by Sonata Arctica :/

I see where your coming from man but i agree with Clarissa every band has its own thing no matter how similar they sound. And most people seem to compare al bands of this Genre with Nightwish and although Nightwish are awesome its not really fair to lump all the bands under the nightwish heading.

I see where your coming from man but i agree with Clarissa every band has its own thing no matter how similar they sound. And most people seem to compare al bands of this Genre with Nightwish and although Nightwish are awesome its not really fair to lump all the bands under the nightwish heading.

Your right :up:

• 2 weeks later...