aberdeen-music
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Craig

Reuben instore at oneup tomorrow (Friday 25th)

I am there as I have already stated many times. Have to get a hair cut before hand! <cries>

i know it's past. was it any good? i was going to go but my feet were aching like a bitch after working from 10 ayy-emm x_x

it went rather well, place was totally packed and reuben played for about 45 minutes. thoroughly decent guys and they did a signing afterwards too.

shame hardly anyone who was there bought anything though, cheap bastards. :)

I thought it was very good the reuben guys are very friendly and very cool too. The songs they played were completely decent and cant wait to get the new album it will be one of the first albums I will buy when I get a job(which is soon thank god).

i didnt know what the heck was going on when i wandered into one up so i stood, i watched, i liked.

That was excellent. I got my copy of the album signed when I bought it by Fresh Jamie and the drummer. Really enjoyed the music. All the new songs are sound cool live. They were complaining about guitars going out of tune but I can't say I noticed too much. Lots of people there and lots of faces I recognised from avatars/galleries. I do believe I had the pleasure<?> of standing next to Dallas with his rather scary shades and Mr Coconutass.

I noticed you and the other member of withinthesewalls(cant remember his name) I should really say hi one time as i always see you at one up.

Craig I was with. I also noticed you standing off to my right after seeing a comical photo of you in the gallery. I was also beside Phat Tom...worried incase he started calling people cunts.

phat tom is gentle in person. I think he holds it all in though;) I was gonna ask reuben to sign my bag but felt guilty for not buying a cd as i didnt ahve enough.