aberdeen-music

My name is earl cancelled

JaseyBoi

It went down the shitpot when he stopped doing the stuff on his list. The first series was just easily absorbed feel-good tv. Then it got a bit too ahead of itself. Probably shouldn't really carry on.

America is a bit funny with comedy though. Anything remotely decent gets axed, yet Two and a Half Men, despite being a guilty pleasure of mine, is probably going to keep on going longer than Friends. I mean, he drinks and has sex with women and never calls them. The kid is dumb and his brother is a neurotic, self loathing mess. How far can that really keep going? The moon and back by the looks of it.

Brodie-man, noochie noochies

One time my cousin Walter got this cat stuck in his ass. True story. He bought it at the local mall, so the whole fiasco wound up on the news. It was embarassing for my relatives and all. But the next week, he did it again. Different cat, same results, complete with a trip to the emergency room. Then, last week, I saw him in the pet store. He was buying another cat! I said, "Walt, what the hell are you doing, you know you're just gonna get this cat stuck up your ass too, why don't you knock it off?" And he says to me, "Brodie, how the hell else am I supposed to get the gerbil out?" My cousin was a weird guy.:popcorn: