aberdeen-music

Hog

metallica_jaco

Thank you for the kind words everyone. Am I god? Come watch me play guitar next Thursday with Spike or this Saturday with Element and you can judge if Im a good musician or not.

Looks' date=' lol, I dont know!

Bald, yes I am and I love it! :up:[/quote']

Where are Spike playing?

Hog seems like a nice guy, although for all I know he may randomly punch me in the face for no reason one day! That is the MYSTARTY OF INTARNET LIFE!

Guest Jake Wifebeater

Spike are playing Moshulu on Thursday the 1st of July, on about 8:30pm. Maybe folk "have a chug" about him because he's a sound and cheerful guy and not some embittered little cunt who can't stand not being the centre of attention. Also, he doesn't feel the need to put up "controversial" posts to try and piss people off for the sake of it. What's the matter son, did your mother take away the tit too early? Fuck off and die.

Spike are playing Moshulu on Thursday the 1st of July' date=' on about 8:30pm. Maybe folk "have a chug" about him because he's a sound and cheerful guy and not some embittered little cunt who can't stand not being the centre of attention. Also, he doesn't feel the need to put up "controversial" posts to try and piss people off for the sake of it. What's the matter son, did your mother take away the tit too early? Fuck off and die.[/quote']

Was that levelled at me? I said I like him! :(

Guest Jake Wifebeater
Was that levelled at me? I said I like him! :(

No no, only the bit about Spike playing, my friend! That rant is for Jaco and I even quoted some of his ill-chosen words to emphasise that.

Spike are playing Moshulu on Thursday the 1st of July' date=' on about 8:30pm. Maybe folk "have a chug" about him because he's a sound and cheerful guy and not some embittered little cunt who can't stand not being the centre of attention. Also, he doesn't feel the need to put up "controversial" posts to try and piss people off for the sake of it. What's the matter son, did your mother take away the tit too early? Fuck off and die.[/quote']

hahahaaha jakey. I was just having a bit of banter. how about you go up benachie and jump of the side u fag. I hope a land rover comes up looking for you and runs you down in the process

hahahaaha jakey. I was just having a bit of banter. how about you go up benachie and jump of the side u fag. I hope a land rover comes up looking for you and runs you down in the process

It's Bennachie, learn how to spell properly before trying to insult someone :up:

Also' date=' he doesn't feel the need to put up "controversial" posts to try and piss people off for the sake of it. What's the matter son, did your mother take away the tit too early? Fuck off and die.[/quote']

Does no-one else find this funny? Hypocrisy at it's best.

not really as it's not the almighty hog slagging off jaco its jake' date=' and he never said he was above that sort of thing[/quote']

To slag someone off for posting "controversial" things to piss someone off for, as far as I can tell, the sake of it, means he's trying to say he's above it.

I'll put it in simpler terms:

" I don't like him"

"Why don't you get a life and stop telling people you don't like them. p.s. I don't like you"

Is it clearer now?