aberdeen-music

Estate Agents

aekido

I'm looking into buying a flat in Aberdeen in August / September, so I'm looking for some Estate Agents to go into and have a look at, sign up to notifications of stuff in areas I like etc etc

Any good ones in town?

I Think there's already a thread, but I'm blind and didn't see it.

you're obviously online a lot and all the solicitors use the ASPC, what's the problem with registering online for it's email alerts? It's a pretty good service, much easier than going into the centre and looking through the property register.

Well, the process is obviously completely impossible. First you had to ask where to look, and then you had to ask where they are, then how to get there, and then you had to ask how to look, and then they wouldn't even tell you or anything. Why oh why do they make things so difficult, it's so unfair. Why on earth you are expected to do any of the work yourself instead of them handing it all straight to you I'll never know.

Well, the process is obviously completely impossible. First you had to ask where to look, and then you had to ask where they are, then how to get there, and then you had to ask how to look, and then they wouldn't even tell you or anything. Why oh why do they make things so difficult, it's so unfair. Why on earth you are expected to do any of the work yourself instead of them handing it all straight to you I'll never know.

You don't actually have to do that much to buy a flat/house really. It was pretty painless when i bought mine.

Guest idol_wild
This thread makes my balls ache.

I'm waiting for Tam O'Shantie to come in and torpedo the whole lot.

I think he'll opt for a harpoon this time.