aberdeen-music

inches from the mainland + iname + betamax + ychange costume @ The Tunnels

I like to hear an honest opinion, thanks Huw.

I take it the sound engineering wasn't too hot?

Despite a string breakage (...and half arsed attempt at improvising the rest of the tune using two strings) we enjoyed ourselves!

Cheers to everyone who came along and to Iname for asking us up, we want to play Aberdeen more often!!!

The bands were great tonight, Iname were outstanding!

Despite a string breakage (...and half arsed attempt at improvising the rest of the tune using two strings) we enjoyed ourselves!

Cheers to everyone who came along and to Iname for asking us up, we want to play Aberdeen more often!!!

thanks man :]

i think craig did an alright job last night, tunnel 2 is normally pretty difficult to get a good sound out of, did the best with what he had :p

really enjoyed the night, still a bit shocked that my old man actually enjoyed y change costume...i mean he normally listens to the shadows.

thanks man :]

i think craig did an alright job last night, tunnel 2 is normally pretty difficult to get a good sound out of, did the best with what he had :p

really enjoyed the night, still a bit shocked that my old man actually enjoyed y change costume...i mean he normally listens to the shadows.

Haha! I thought I saw an older couple sitting further back with massive grins during Y Change, they'll have been your folks then! :up:

Like Matt said the sound in Tunnels 2 is pretty hit or miss and that's the first time I've seen Craig doing it. Thought the guitar and bass sounded pretty spot on. Guitarist was making good use of that amp too, nice tone.

I think it sounded better with one guitar too and considering that only at one point a part needed to be looped makes a second one redundant anyway.

It'll be interesting to hear when you've got them new tunes and that.

Cheers man, you can't come from Dundee and have shite tone eh? I'd have Archives and Swordmaster Tone Patrol on ma ass!

And aye, we've got our heads down writing for the next couple of months. (...so far the new stuff's sounding the business)

Hoping to get a few gigs together with Iname soon after...aye boys?

And cheers Steve, much appreciated!

Cheers man, you can't come from Dundee and have shite tone eh? I'd have Archives and Swordmaster Tone Patrol on ma ass!

And aye, we've got our heads down writing for the next couple of months. (...so far the new stuff's sounding the business)

Hoping to get a few gigs together with Iname soon after...aye boys?

And cheers Steve, much appreciated!

in fucking deed man!! We are also taking some time off to write new stuff...end of summer/beginning autumn we hope to be back.

I had a reet good night.

Y Change Costume are just not for me. I can see what they're doing, I just think it's not for me.

The Betmax were pretty deesc.

Iname were fucking impressive considering it's the first time I've seen them. Reet good choons like, min.

IFTM were top boabie. Daz is a fucking legend for finsihing a song with a missing string. His blatant abuse towards his photographer mate was shocking though. Imagine shouting at a women? Darren, you are a fascist bigot, and I will be boycotting the whole of Dundee for centuries to come.