aberdeen-music

inches from the mainland + iname + betamax + ychange costume @ The Tunnels

Inches from the mainland

Dundee lads with a sound consisting of an amalgamation of crushing yet beautifully progressive post hardcore, technical noise and ambient post-rock; bound with the occasional doom-esque punch in the puss!

Inches From The Mainland on MySpace Music - Free Streaming MP3s, Pictures & Music Downloads

iname

Local boys playing blends of pretty guitar melody driven post-rock on a backdrop of vast riffs

iname on MySpace Music - Free Streaming MP3s, Pictures & Music Downloads

the betamax

Edinburgh dudes provide a doomy edge to the evening with booming stoner-esque post-rock

check them out here!!

The Betamax on MySpace Music - Free Streaming MP3s, Pictures & Music Downloads

y change costume

Banana hating 2 piece consisting drums, bass and vocals this lot blast out an energetic jagged kick in the nuts.

Y change costume on MySpace Music - Free Streaming MP3s, Pictures & Music Downloads

tunnel 2 thursday 25th june

8pm, 3.

poster to follow

• 2 weeks later...

Ben,

Sent you a PM. I just realised you are Ben. For some reason thought I was messaging Kirk from Escape To Victory. Haha.

Yes, would you be willing to have a wee interview in a quiet place before the gig? Trying to get a new feature started with the best of Aberdeen local music. I just need to find the time man. PM me, I couldnt PM you as your inbox is full. Clean that shit up!

Guest idol_wild
Yas. Looking forward to this een. Soda water and heckles FTW!

Soda water? Really? Am I missing something? Is Thursday your day off the sauce?

I ought to be rearing my ugly head at this concert tonight. Always a pleasure to see Y Change Costume and Iname strut their stuff. The out of towners look like they could be interesting and quite swell. I'll be the keenest boy in town.

Soda water? Really? Am I missing something? Is Thursday your day off the sauce?

I ought to be rearing my ugly head at this concert tonight. Always a pleasure to see Y Change Costume and Iname strut their stuff. The out of towners look like they could be interesting and quite swell. I'll be the keenest boy in town.

Nit. Im usually on the sauce every day. However, I didnt drink Monday adn Tuesday and waking up without a hangover was pleasant. Today, i woke up with a hangover, and it's not so pleasant.

So lets see how this soda water thing works out. I bet I'll be on top form!

Nit. Im usually on the sauce every day. However, I didnt drink Monday adn Tuesday and waking up without a hangover was pleasant. Today, i woke up with a hangover, and it's not so pleasant.

So lets see how this soda water thing works out. I bet I'll be on top form!

I've never seen you sober. I might come just for that.

I'll see what the deal is.

I've never seen you sober. I might come just for that.

I'll see what the deal is.

The only difference was that when Teabags went to get his boab out he didn't. That was it.

I quite like Inches. The spoken parts were pretty goood and there was some cool DSHS riffs, just got a little long at some points. The vocals as a whole could have been up in the mix. By the 2nd song the skramz were getting totally lost in the mix.