aberdeen-music

korean, japanese, asian pop

Guest Bob

I had a tonne of youtube links for you then my browser crashed. Fucking internet! I'm considering going back to teletext! Been getting an itch for a bit of Bamboozle anyway.

I had a brief J-Pop period. It's not big and it's certainly not clever but it is damn catchy and a lot better constructed than western pop.

Don't have audio at work so these might not be the best quality vids but notable mentions go to...

Halcali

Rip Slyme

and the sublime, not-strictly-pop Polysics who are in another league

I had a tonne of youtube links for you then my browser crashed. Fucking internet! I'm considering going back to teletext! Been getting an itch for a bit of Bamboozle anyway.

I had a brief J-Pop period. It's not big and it's certainly not clever but it is damn catchy and a lot better constructed than western pop.

Don't have audio at work so these might not be the best quality vids but notable mentions go to...

Halcali

Rip Slyme

If you like Polysics, then you may like Plus-Tech Squeeze Box:

They are a bit more genre-busting than Polysics though, and are a bit more mental!

i live in korea and I hate K pop. its awful.

super junior, the wondergirls and rain are some of the regular Korean pop bands.

Awful.

Terrible.

Don't know super junior but the wondergirls aren't all that bad. Rain's just Korea's Justin Timberlake.

Halcali

Rip Slyme

Thanks very muchly!