aberdeen-music

F/S Line 6 Bass POD XT Live.

Eternal Idol

I have for sale a Line 6 Bass POD XT Live, this is a version 2. It is in mint condition.. hardly used. I bought it a while back but never really got my head around it.

Also comes with a fancy Line 6 carry bag, power supply and complete set of operator instructions.

Perfect for studio or live work.

I am looking for 150 but I am open to offers...

Live function

Hi there,

Since this is the live version, i take it it behaves live? As in when u switch between channels OR individual stomps/mods the output remains virtually continuous?

Eg if i have a delay on and switch it off, there will still be a 'trail' if you know what i mean.

(this is a prob i have with my regular podxt, hooking up a footswitch to change channel does not really give u smooth transitions and sounds pretty lame)

Cheers,

Hassan

Hi there,

Since this is the live version, i take it it behaves live? As in when u switch between channels OR individual stomps/mods the output remains virtually continuous?

Eg if i have a delay on and switch it off, there will still be a 'trail' if you know what i mean.

(this is a prob i have with my regular podxt, hooking up a footswitch to change channel does not really give u smooth transitions and sounds pretty lame)

Cheers,

Hassan

You mean like the delay keeps decaying (is that the right word?) rather than just delay <switch patch> No delayed sound just massive change?

I dont think the Live xt can do that. I could be wrong though - i never managed to get mine to do that before i sold it. Like i said though - could be wrong never really used mine that deeply.

Good luck with the sell.

Guest droid
Hi there,

Cheers,

Hassan

Hassan i don't think your profile pic is very nice.I.e. a woman being buried up to her waist about to be stoned to death.:down:

You mean like the delay keeps decaying (is that the right word?) rather than just delay <switch patch> No delayed sound just massive change?

Yup, just like what would happen in a normal effects chain.

Hassan i don't think your profile pic is very nice.I.e. a woman being buried up to her waist about to be stoned to death.

It's not 'nice' at all. This is Islamic justice as per Quranic scripture. Ideologically this is mainstream (disagreeing with it would be rejecting the Quran as verbatim word of God and hence Islam). It is not practically applied throughout the Islamic world (thankfully) - but i can and will not ignore the hundreds of murders that do occur. The graphic represents an ongoing practice: Islamic apologetics and sympathisers cover their eyes to this.

If you are disgusted then it has fulfilled some form of awareness.

-Hassan

P.S. where I'm from, women have only recently been permitted to vote and run for govt., in directly neighbouring countries they can't even drive cars without consent from spouse. Slightly further out they are slaughtered like cattle... apologies for being passionate about this.

Guest droid
Yup, just like what would happen in a normal effects chain.

It's not 'nice' at all. This is Islamic justice as per Quranic scripture. Ideologically this is mainstream (disagreeing with it would be rejecting the Quran as verbatim word of God and hence Islam). It is not practically applied throughout the Islamic world (thankfully) - but i can and will not ignore the hundreds of murders that do occur. The graphic represents an ongoing practice: Islamic apologetics and sympathisers cover their eyes to this.

If you are disgusted then it has fulfilled some form of awareness.

-Hassan

P.S. where I'm from, women have only recently been permitted to vote and run for govt., in directly neighbouring countries they can't even drive cars without consent from spouse. Slightly further out they are slaughtered like cattle... apologies for being passionate about this.

Dude iv'e seen this image before and worse.No need to apologise,this is a music forum,so i think that pic is a little inappropriate.[my opinion only] peace

• 5 weeks later...