aberdeen-music

Boss Metalzone MT-2, boxed, for swap

Lemonade

Alright? I've got a Boss MT-2 that I bought last year, which was boxed and in excellent condition when I bought it. In the year I've had it I've carried it to every practice and gig and never used it once. Thus it's still boxed and in excellent condition.

I'm not really looking to sell, but will swap for another pedal - I'm looking for a Boss OS-2 (Overdrive distortion) or a Boss TU-2 (tuner), but will consider anything good that has an interesting sound.

PM or reply to thread if interested.

367936.jpg

• 4 weeks later...
Proco Turbo Rat(hen) ?

Aye/Naw/Mibbe?

Cheers min, but I'm OK for distortion at the moment. I love my current distortion pedal I would only replace that with a OS-2 or a Bigmuff. It's only a cheap Behringer but it sounds amazing. (Though it is held together with tape) I've tried other fuzzboxes since but that Behringer has the perfect sound for me.

Cheers min, but I'm OK for distortion at the moment. I love my current distortion pedal I would only replace that with a OS-2 or a Bigmuff. It's only a cheap Behringer but it sounds amazing. (Though it is held together with tape) I've tried other fuzzboxes since but that Behringer has the perfect sound for me.

Cool - It's going on eBay anyway, along with some other poop (inc. one of my Les Paul)