aberdeen-music

Anyone on here got something to admit..??

Alex

Didn't the guy know that it's socially acceptable for a woman to destroy a man's property after a failed relationship?

I've got no sympathy for him. The boy was a twat for cheating on his girl and even more so for reporting her and wasting taxpayer's money. If you're going to be playing away from home losing some guitar strings is pretty minimal fall out as illustrated by the following equation: Two Fannies > Guitar Strings.

The boy got a bargain.

Two Fannies > Guitar Strings.

Just had a thought. What if he gets all his girls by playing them guitar?

If Guitar Strings = Unlimited Potential Fanny then Two Fannies cannot be greater than Guitar Strings.

Guest Exposure @ Lemon Tree
Yeah, Mrs Bigsby would be smashing the guitars up.

Or selling them for 1p each like that woman does with her ex-husband's collection of rare records in that Nick Hornby book that they made into a rubbish film, can't remember the name, will come to me.

Good book, shit film. I bought a "3 books in 1" from Fopp when it used to be behind M&S.

About a Boy, Fever Pitch and High Fidelity.

High Fidelity is the best of the 3.

Didn't the guy know that it's socially acceptable for a woman to destroy a man's property after a failed relationship?

I've got no sympathy for him. The boy was a twat for cheating on his girl and even more so for reporting her and wasting taxpayer's money. If you're going to be playing away from home losing some guitar strings is pretty minimal fall out as illustrated by the following equation: Two Fannies > Guitar Strings.

The boy got a bargain.

:D

Shame they didn't mention the guy's name, or if he's in a band. :D

I read this in the paper, where it had his name. Something like Mathew Brew. I noted the surname the most as i know a few Brew's. It was none of the brothers Brew!!

"She was going for a third guitar - his "Classic Explorer" when he finally put a stop to the carnage!" haha Full page spread in either EE or PnJ on Saturday.

:D Shame they didn't mention the guy's name, or if he's in a band. :D

Well, you keep trying to track him down, he sounds like a real catch!

It could have been worse.

Totally unacceptable behaviour.

I do find it quite amusing that he's a total mong and she's quite attractive and yet, he still thought, "Fuck it, I can do better than this!" That girl must have really low self worth now, can't even hold onto that swamp donkey.

I only hope her new boobies inflate her ego as much as her cleavage.

Totally unacceptable behaviour.

I do find it quite amusing that he's a total mong and she's quite attractive and yet, he still thought, "Fuck it, I can do better than this!" That girl must have really low self worth now, can't even hold onto that swamp donkey.

I only hope her new boobies inflate her ego as much as her cleavage.

Hmm, but check out the comments:

For anyone that knows Hayley.............this is Karma!!!!!!

After what she has done to others it doesnt surprise me that it has come around to bite her in the a** !!!!!!

Seems she might be one of those sluts you keep wanting to bring out.