aberdeen-music

Pink Floyd LP

noxocube

I dont want to sell it but I would like to know how much people think a 1973 first edition pressing of Dark Side of the Moon is worth? I still have the poster and the stickers and it's been played about 10 times since 73.

I really dont want to sell it but i am very curious as to the value. It's the kind of thing I would hate to lose y'know, so I'm thinking of getting it insured.

It's actually not worth much. The only vinyl that's really of value is rare stuff, and think about how many copies of that album were sold. Millions probably, and there are still a lot in existence. I have one, though I lost the stickers and the sleeve is a bit bent. It's probably worth about 15-20 in mint condition.

Have a look at the current prices on ebay.

dark side of the moon, Albums LPs, 12'' Singles, 7'' Singles items at low prices on eBay.co.uk

ive got the uk print and the japanese 73 pressings on vinyl

the uk pressings are worth 25 quid now in the original unopened plastic rapping,

the japanese unopen is currently going for near to 300.

id recommend checking ebay for piper at the gates of dawn a guy was selling one for 50 quid in mint condition buy it now some other guy had the same one with 11 bids for 450