aberdeen-music

DJ YODA/ Djamba/ Giles Walker - Korova - 23rd May

Djamba

Guest Tam o' Shantie
Obviously a lot of people, including yourself, do not know what he looks like then. I also doubt the 'entire club' were saying that. He played on the stage right in front of the crowd literally 2 metres away!. He was using his video set up and the visuals were up on the screen displaying his name on numerous occasions. Do you need photos as proof?

Yoda has never missed a gig in Aberdeen as far as I can remember.

How do I not know what he looks like? I watched his entire set and spoke to him afterwards. It's not my fault if beforehand, numerous people said that they had heard he was stuck at Heathrow Airport. I even know 2 people who left the club because they were thick enough to believe it. I just find it funny that someone on this thread made exactly the same claim, despite everyone else having seen him and many photos of the event being available online.

PS if you do have any photos from that night I would love to see it. Kef was slammin'. I also heard that there was an afterparty where he got off his mash on ecstacy pipes.