aberdeen-music

Vocalist wanted for math metal/progressive band (Demo mp3 inside.)

Sora01

We're needing a vocalist for a new mathmetal/progressive band we've put together

Our influences are along the lines of Meshuggah, sikth, between the buried and me, Periphery, Bulb, Architects and many others

We're looking for someone who can sing really well, as well as being creative and having skill with screams.

We already have 2 guitarists a bassist and a drummer, We're just needing to make some songs.

We've made one song roughly by jamming and Recorded the first part of a new one of which you can hear here: http://dl.getdropbox.com/u/678787/1st%20demo%20mk2.mp3

Obviously it's not done and needs alot of work, But just to give a rough idea of our sound, and what we're capable of recording at my house.

Pm me or leave a message here. thankyou.

if i actually thought I could do this for real, I'd give it a try. I'd just make it all like "a place once promised", I really like the shouty stuff on there (i know I've told you this before). the more you write, the better your tunes seem to get. Wierd that iI don't really listen to this sort of stuff at all, but i'm strangely drawn to it. hmmm...

I think I've said this before, but for home recordings your stuff sounds so good. Do you study sound production?

(Sorry for not being a vocalist).

Thanks man, haha, well it's acctually like john said I guess, I'm a bit of a nerd, I don't study sound production, I've acctually done anything to do with music educationaly. I just get tips from guys who are amazing at recording and try to better it in my own spare time.

if i actually thought I could do this for real, I'd give it a try. I'd just make it all like "a place once promised", I really like the shouty stuff on there (i know I've told you this before). the more you write, the better your tunes seem to get. Wierd that iI don't really listen to this sort of stuff at all, but i'm strangely drawn to it. hmmm...

Thanks! :) Well, I'd like someone different sounding than gareth on the place promised. As we're making an EP already. So wouldn't want to copy that style lol

oh and thats here Bleeding Skies on MySpace Music - Free Streaming MP3s, Pictures & Music Downloads for anyone not knowing what we're on about. lol

I................. could totally do ze unt screamage scheiser on this but I dunno bout the singing. Unless you were willing to have duel Voice merchants.

Well, it's a possibility, We'll have to wait, It depends how our search goes, it may well turn out that we need two vocalists

We're needing a vocalist for a new mathmetal/progressive band we've put together

Our influences are along the lines of Meshuggah, sikth, between the buried and me, Periphery, Bulb, Architects and many others

We're looking for someone who can sing really well, as well as being creative and having skill with screams.

We already have 2 guitarists a bassist and a drummer, We're just needing to make some songs.

We've made one song roughly by jamming and Recorded the first part of a new one of which you can hear here: http://dl.getdropbox.com/u/678787/1st%20demo%20mk2.mp3

Obviously it's not done and needs alot of work, But just to give a rough idea of our sound, and what we're capable of recording at my house.

Pm me or leave a message here. thankyou.

al right man just seen/heard ur stuff i think i could do some justice to what u'v got i'v been singing/screaming in punk/metal bands b4 and think it could add a good twist to ur stuff righting lyrics is no problem i also wright riffs/songs for another band email me if u want to set up a jam see what u think tdavet@hotmail.co.uk

cool, we will email you for an audition jam sometime when we have a day.

I've got a couple people interested now, but we're wanting to try out a few vocalists and decide who is best. we are also discussing the possiblity to two vocalists.

here is an updated version of the demo, we have finished the song while jamming, just need to record it. http://dl.getdropbox.com/u/678787/Song%201.mp3

• 1 month later...

Hey guys, still needing a vocalist or two for this.

we're thinking of two.

Anyway, Here's the deal, if you want to be in, you need to send us a clip of you doing vox on our song, doesn't need to be amazing quality, but try to have them a decent volume.

Just so we can have a rough idea of your voice and ideas for how the vocals would fit structurely in the song.

Here's the download link

http://files.getdropbox.com/u/678787/Entrosolet%20-%205cm%20per%20second.mp3

Pm me with your download link for your version.

use Free File Hosting Made Simple - MediaFire for hosting, or something similar, i don't care, just as long as you send me the link through the pm

myspace here

ENTROSOLET on MySpace Music - Free Streaming MP3s, Pictures & Music Downloads

Hey guys, still needing a vocalist or two for this.

we're thinking of two.

Anyway, Here's the deal, if you want to be in, you need to send us a clip of you doing vox on our song, doesn't need to be amazing quality, but try to have them a decent volume.

Just so we can have a rough idea of your voice and ideas for how the vocals would fit structurely in the song.

Here's the download link

http://files.getdropbox.com/u/678787/Entrosolet%20-%205cm%20per%20second.mp3

Pm me with your download link for your version.

use Free File Hosting Made Simple - MediaFire for hosting, or something similar, i don't care, just as long as you send me the link through the pm

myspace here

ENTROSOLET on MySpace Music - Free Streaming MP3s, Pictures & Music Downloads

Here's the new post incase anyone missed it at the bottom of the last page

:up: