aberdeen-music

Who Says Romance Is Dead?

Guest Tam o' Shantie

fantastic...and the big headline on the digital edition ad is 'Broken Neck Overlooked'...I need to get a subscription to this!

Guest Tam o' Shantie

can I also give my kudos to the author, who managed to fit the phrase 'beat off stiff competition' into the article without getting fired.

I think this guy wouldn't be wandering around knocking a quick one-off-the-wrist if he'd had a Father like this -

Man wanted 'prostitute' for son, 14 - Yahoo! News UK

Man wanted 'prostitute' for son, 14

A man who asked a prostitute to take his son's virginity as a present for the 14-year-old has been spared jail.

The Polish national took the boy out in his car and allowed him to pick the prostitute, who was standing at the side of the road in Nottingham's red-light district.

But the 42-year-old father was arrested after the teenager chose an undercover police officer, Nottingham Crown Court has heard.

The man, who cannot be named for legal reasons, was handed a 10-month prison sentence, suspended for a year.

The full-time carer, from Bulwell, Nottingham, earlier admitted a charge of trying to solicit a woman to have sex with a child.