aberdeen-music

musician avaliable

inthenameofgore

hello um.. not forum posted for a long time. Ok have quite accomplished drumming skills, can play guitar to and extent and bass to an extent and can do screamy vocals really well suppose it depends what your looking for i don't do American accents?!!!!!!!!!! but anyway not been doing any bands for a while just loads of jams which are mostly all kinds of metal. Anyone looking for a drummer or vocalist for a metal band could give me a shout my influences are: ANb, Deftones, Kill Kim Novak, Pig Destroyer, Frank Zappa, NIN, Cult of Luna, Botch, Silencer, Belketre, Sikth, many Mike Paton projects, 65 days of static, God is an Astronaut, Dillinger Escape Plan....etc etc lots of stuff mostly types of metal or cool guitar stuff. On top of that i have written alot of depressing sounding metal and experimental tracks so if anyone is up for forming a band based round my ideas which could be sent on request i'd be very up for that. thanks

um. im kinda interested im not really into stuff as poppy sounding as those bands and my ideas are generally more arty sounding but im looking to have sum fun and that stuff is fun sounding. i always thought my ideas needed to be made more tolerable to the average human been listening to too much grind and black metal. i can scream and drum at the same time its hard but i've done it quite alot could be good with sum practice.

Hey. I'm looking to do something a bit different too. alot of the bands in aberdeen are sounding the same. i'm a guitarist. my influences are satch, avenged sevenfold, 65daysofstatic, Zappa, nin etc. kinda ranges alot. yeah, if you're up for a jam or something... ?