aberdeen-music

Political debate - Avenged Sevenfold.

berni907

Hahaha, yeah, you either love them or hate them. I personally have been a fan since i was about 12. I wanna know your opinions, and here's mine.

For the most part it's fucking good. they are always in drop d except for on the earliest album (which, by the way, is awful "hardcore" screamo shit) where they seemed to play drop c for some songs. They seem to be getting less "metal" as they go, but city of evil was so progressive that i was totally fucking blown away. M shadows voice can sometimes grain on you with it's nasal whininess, but hey, didn't axl roses?

Favourite song(s) in no order:

Second Heartbeat - Simple but creative somehow.

Afterlife - Possibly Synysters most awesome solo ever?

Burn it down - So catch and some really cool dual guitar harmonies.

M.I.A - Fucking epic.

Sidewinder - Listen to the acoustic solo's at the end. fucking epic.

whats your opinions?

Hahaha, yeah, you either love them or hate them. I personally have been a fan since i was about 12. I wanna know your opinions, and here's mine.

For the most part it's fucking good. they are always in drop d except for on the earliest album (which, by the way, is awful "hardcore" screamo shit) where they seemed to play drop c for some songs. They seem to be getting less "metal" as they go, but city of evil was so progressive that i was totally fucking blown away. M shadows voice can sometimes grain on you with it's nasal whininess, but hey, didn't axl roses?

Favourite song(s) in no order:

Second Heartbeat - Simple but creative somehow.

Afterlife - Possibly Synysters most awesome solo ever?

Burn it down - So catch and some really cool dual guitar harmonies.

M.I.A - Fucking epic.

Sidewinder - Listen to the acoustic solo's at the end. fucking epic.

whats your opinions?

I actually quite liked Waking the Fallen. It's not technical at all and his screaming was piss poor (no wonder he screwed up his voice!) but I really like his singing on that album. Favourites off that are Unholy Confessions, Chapter Four and I Won't See You Tonight.

Personally I think the last 2 albums have been absolutely awful. As you point out the whiney vocals annoy me

Guest Tam o' Shantie
What does this thread have to do with politics?

On an episode of MTV Cribs I'm sure we were treated to the sight of M Shadow's Cabinet

• Upvote 1

Did you start a 'political debate' about that band and then tell people to deal with your opinions though?

No I don't recall I did. What a funny question. Again his youth shines through his second post being that we would have to deal with that fact he likes the band when clearly no one else does. He's young, he's defending his thoughts and what he likes. Sure he'll be arrogant and who wouldn't blame him with guys like you.

Point him in a different direction or perhaps get him to check out similar better bands.