aberdeen-music

Im Looking for a Recording studio

N1K

Wassap ppl im looking a recording studio, to record my self as im a russian rapper lived here in Uk for long five years but no so long in Aberdeen hmm So it would be better if studio be free or not too expensive ! So if any like dis in Aberdeen write me cheers !!

P.S looked through forum havent find any thread like dis. so i made one :D

Captain Toms, Just off george street, 24 an hour, but there are packages you can buy. first one that springs to mind.

Captain Toms is quite expensive but allright for a demo.

I'd personally reccomend Exile studios for a good recording, mind.

Guest Tam o' Shantie

get a multitrack and a mic...what do you need a music studio to make rap music in? do you produce your own beats or do you have a dj?

get a multitrack and a mic...what do you need a music studio to make rap music in? do you produce your own beats or do you have a dj?

I mate i write my own lyrics and beats and i have my dj that produces my beats ! so just need a good recording studio with a good recording sound qualitys to make gud music !!!

i have heard that there is a free studio in torry youth project , what can yous say about it, sound quality ? and stuff

Most free places are pretty basic.

Do you rap in English or Russian? Not that that makes a difference on recording quality. I've just never heard a Russian rapper.