aberdeen-music

Debutant Seeks Band

Guest idol_wild

Was just thinking about this and speaking about it last week. Sorry, another one of those messages that suggest the offer of services but then at the last minutes states the opposite. Much like those 'I would be at the gig if it wasn't for the fact that I wont' pointless messages you see on the boards.

Right up my, non trash blues, street yer stuff but time and budget constraints prevent me for jumping in feet first.

Hope you get the right folk though. Best of luck :up:

Jim

I guess the number of replies from people in bands saying that they would be interested if they weren't prior involved at least shows that Philip is doing something right!

If all you fine folk are coming through to Edinburgh, we'll need to go for a pint.

Sounds good. But where's good for a pint? Was at Whistlebinkies and didn't think much. Did go to some student bar near the Edinburgh halls, was good.

Guest idol_wild
Sounds good. But where's good for a pint? Was at Whistlebinkies and didn't think much. Did go to some student bar near the Edinburgh halls, was good.

The Blue Blazer is pretty rad. I also like any pub on Rose Street, so long as it's not one of those disgusting sports bars.

Come to Leith! It's where all the best boozers are.

Wheres that in relation to the Meadows?

(I have no grasp of the most basic geography outside of Aberdeen)

Come to Leith! It's where all the best boozers are.

I went on a great pub crawl in Leith once. It involved such gems as walking into the Cameo bar, saying hello to the barman then walking straight back out again. They must get fed up of that joke. Also every pub was playing Sunshine On Leith and we got threatened with violence when we went to the jukebox to put something else on.

Best pub down by the water was the Malt and Hops, every other one there was a pretentious contemporary hell. Best banter was in The Vine on North Junction Street. Bit rough but the guys in there were a great laugh over a few games of pool.