aberdeen-music

Po'Girl at Woodend Barn 29 May

Friday 29 May at Woodend Barn, BanchoryPoGirl - echoes of speakeasy jazz, the western lament, the accordion-strapped ghosts of European folk delivered with a soulful clarity and depth. The beauty and mystery of Po Girl's music a sound that has beguiled fans the world over - springs from the dynamic, improbable, mesmerizing bond shared by its two principal singers and writers Allison Russell and Awna Teixeira, hailing from Montreal and Toronto respectively and joined by Benny Sidelinger and fantastic new drummer JJ Jones. Expect a powerful, spirited and passionate live show from these music festival favourites. On stage 8pm.

Visit www.woodendbarn.co.uk or call 01330 825431 for tickets.

Thanks For playing Po'Girl Karma, what is your show? I'm publicist for Po'Girl and some more people you might be interested in it would seem we have convergent tasts,I'll pall up on Face Book too.

Its really been a great tour they are packing them out and playing storming shows across the country, not to be missed.

Rob Ellen

Thanks For playing Po'Girl Karma, what is your show? I'm publicist for Po'Girl and some more people you might be interested in it would seem we have convergent tasts,I'll pall up on Face Book too.

Its really been a great tour they are packing them out and playing storming shows across the country, not to be missed.

Rob Ellen

I'm on Aberdeen Student Radio, which I think is now asleep for the summer. I do a show called 'Kick out the Jams' on Tuesdays but that might change next semester...Shall PM with facebook page