aberdeen-music

Peter Andrie and Jordan Announce Split

Whooptie f'in do!

I find it hilarious that the pair have asked for some privacy in this difficult time! Privacy?? Flippin Privacy?????

For a couple who have done anything and everything to put there life's in the public eye, how dare they

"Privacy" in the case of this worthless pair of non-entities is a euphanism for "we've lost chat mag ground to Jade Goody et al, please stick your cameras in our faces again, please"

"Privacy" in the case of this worthless pair of non-entities is a euphanism for "we've lost chat mag ground to Jade Goody et al, please stick your cameras in our faces again, please"

Exactly! It's probably a scam anyway just to get themselves in the public eye again.

Just because it's a joke doesn't mean that it's ok.

Right firstly I want to apologise if I offended anyone who read my posts which have since been deleted!

I also want to say, I am in absolutely in no way a racist! My comments were meant to be light hearted, I realise now that my judgement was poor, and that I made a mistake, and that my thread was inappropriate. Sorry to anyone I offended.

where are all the posts in this thread going?

Someone made a racist remark. That was removed and any subsequent posts quoting or discussing the remark were also removed.

The last 2 posts were removed because it seemed to be a bit of confusion caused by sudden lack of context to another remark.

Hope that's clear.

Right firstly I want to apologise if I offended anyone who read my posts which have since been deleted!

I also want to say, I am in absolutely in no way a racist! My comments were meant to be light hearted, I realise now that my judgement was poor, and that I made a mistake, and that my thread was inappropriate. Sorry to anyone I offended.

See this is why I could take it as a joke, knowing you from school i know your character and knew how this was in no way Jim Davidson material. Who for the record isn't funny

Someone made a racist remark. That was removed and any subsequent posts quoting or discussing the remark were also removed.

The last 2 posts were removed because it seemed to be a bit of confusion caused by sudden lack of context to another remark.

Hope that's clear.

Cool just wondered.

its been a difficult couple of days hearing the news that my fave ITV2 celebrity stars are no more. i phoned the samaratins but they told me to get a life. i fear for OK and Hello magazines, first goody and now this, they wont have successful solo careers methinks. devastated.

"I think I'll call it Thankgodiditchedthatfoulmouthtalentlessbitchia"

Or maybe "OhgodnowI'llhavenosourceofincomeasidefromtheinitialpost-breakupflurryofinterviewsia"

Or maybe "OhgodnowI'llhavenosourceofincomeasidefromtheinitialpost-breakupflurryofinterviewsia"

:laughing: it could work.

"Leavingkatiepriceisthehardestthingiveeverhadtodobuti'msurethelargecashpayoutfortheexlusivebehindthescenesinsidegossipintoourmarriagefromokmagazineshouldhelptoeasemysufferingia"