aberdeen-music

Greater The Shadow - Free CD-rs

qzdiablo

Greater The Shadow are a band from Aberdeen who make music with guitars, drums, keyboards and other musical instruments. People have likened their music to that of bands such as Mogwai and Isis. The prefix "post-" gets bandied around a lot. I dunno, click the link and have a listen if you want a better idea.

Anyway, they have free CD-rs to give away, containing two tracks.

One of the tracks - "Nothing Says 'I'm Disappointed In You' Like a Book For Christmas" - is streamable off the audio player on their myspace page.

The other track - "You Can't Bury Survivors" - is only on the CD, for now.

If anyone would like one, they can

come to a show at which Greater The Shadow are playing, ask one of the band in person, cos they'll surely have some CDs with them.

(Their next scheduled gig is on Saturday 23rd May with Chickenhawk, which I predict will be a fairly raucous and satisfying night for all present.)

or

message the band on their myspace, with an address so they can mail it to you.

or

email the band at greatertheshadow (at) hotmail.co.uk , leaving an address again.

or

reply to this thread expressing a desire for a CD, I imagine someone will get back to you.

ok then.

If anyone would like one, they can

come to a show at which Greater The Shadow are playing, ask one of the band in person, cos they'll surely have some CDs with them.

(Their next scheduled gig is on Saturday 23rd May with Chickenhawk, which I predict will be a fairly raucous and satisfying night for all present.)

Sounds brilliant :up: Anyone chance of reserving one? I will be going to the Chickenhawk gig so could pick it up there....? Look forward to seeing you play live!