aberdeen-music

Lemuria + support @ The Tunnels - 18th June

I don't disagree with what Maxi's said. I just don't think he needs the perma-echo on his posts.

i dont really care if he is right or not to be honest, i just dont see why they have to constantly bring it up in almost every thread the boy makes. The point was made a while ago and maxi has hopefully gotten over it, i dont see why they have to hijack the threads he makes about his gigs.

I dont really know what he does that annoys people that much, but again i dont really care that much, his gigs seem to do well enough and bands play for him again so it cant be that bad.

Dave House booked the tour and Dave seems to know this Inkster chap and has played for him before, so if he was bad news, I'm sure he would have flagged it up by now. The lack of posters and flyers isn't that promising though. I didn't even know the Dave House gig had been and gone til the other day either. What was the turnout like for that?

More than one person share opinion. shocker.Its getting really fucking tiresome guys.

Like I said,if you werent going to come to this gig, please do,reports on the whole say lemuria have been blinding of late.Its not often bands like this come over to the UK let alone Aberdeen.For that well done Nitrogen promotions

More than one person share opinion. shocker.Its getting really fucking tiresome guys.

Like I said,if you werent going to come to this gig, please do,reports on the whole say lemuria have been blinding of late.Its not often bands like this come over to the UK let alone Aberdeen.For that well done Nitrogen promotions

Of course, but you three are constantly chirping up like Maxi's version of the Supremes every time he makes a statement. And yes, your ability to only share his opinion is "really fucking tiresome".

I agree 100% with the second paragraph.

Doors 7pm

Mark McCabe - 7:30-8

A Guy Called Guy - 8:15-8:45

Cast Of The Capital - 9-9:30

Lemuria - 10-10:45

These times may change.

There was about 40 for Dave House. He'll be back again, hopefully fairly soon but we'll see how it goes.

I don't need people to point out whether there are posters up in town or not because I know myself if I have asked the printers to print some for me or not. Some people still rely on others handing them information which is not all my fault. Dave House has a myspace page like most other musicians do and it doesn't take much to look it up and check whether he is coming to a town near you.

Maxi et al seem to like a good internet forum bashing whether it be me or someone else. I don't bother anymore unless they say things that ain't true e.g. saying I NEVER put posters up for ANY of my gigs.

Anyways, you'll be disappointed to know I won't be there on thursday so you can continue your forum bashing instead of actually speaking to me in person :up:

Doors 7pm

Mark McCabe - 7:30-8

A Guy Called Guy - 8:15-8:45

Cast Of The Capital - 9-9:30

Lemuria - 10-10:45

These times may change.

There was about 40 for Dave House. He'll be back again, hopefully fairly soon but we'll see how it goes.

I don't need people to point out whether there are posters up in town or not because I know myself if I have asked the printers to print some for me or not. Some people still rely on others handing them information which is not all my fault. Dave House has a myspace page like most other musicians do and it doesn't take much to look it up and check whether he is coming to a town near you.

Maxi et al seem to like a good internet forum bashing whether it be me or someone else. I don't bother anymore unless they say things that ain't true e.g. saying I NEVER put posters up for ANY of my gigs.

Anyways, you'll be disappointed to know I won't be there on thursday so you can continue your forum bashing instead of actually speaking to me in person :up:

i bet the only one who would ever have the bottle to speak to you about it in person would be maxi.

Guest treader.
he is right tho, euan has been trying to be the new Maxwell for a good while now with his "controversial" posts and his inkster bashing. its sad.

Seems funny that you're saying this because you always seem to echo the opinion of Phil, so maybe you're up his ass?! But anyways, you're completely wrong. I'm firmly stuck up David Warden's ass, not Maxi's.

Also, my name is ewan. with a w. Learn to spell.

Seems funny that you're saying this because you always seem to echo the opinion of Phil, so maybe you're up his ass?! But anyways, you're completely wrong. I'm firmly stuck up David Warden's ass, not Maxi's.

how many times are you going to tell me how your name is spelt?

Guest idol_wild

No way - more like I'm up his ass. You're only gay if you take it, mind...

yep, exciting times. i hope lemuria are good. Ross tells me that if Sheena has a good PA she is fine so i reckon the Tunnels one will be more than adequate.

I still can't get over the 'drum intro' at the start of 'hours'. it's so good.

I hope my voice works. We'll have waaaaayyyy too many copies of a 3-tracker for this so please come pick one up if you like us and help us to record again! :)

Dave House has a myspace page like most other musicians do and it doesn't take much to look it up and check whether he is coming to a town near you.

So, I'm supposed to do that for every band I like? That is an atrocious thing for a promoter to say in all honesty. As a promoter, its your prerogative to make sure people in the town you promote in are aware something is happening as best you can, rather than saying "they have a Myspace. Go and look". Woeful.

• Upvote 1

Some people still rely on others handing them information which is not all my fault. Dave House has a myspace page like most other musicians do and it doesn't take much to look it up and check whether he is coming to a town near you.

Whatever you're paying yourself for promoting these gigs, it's not enough. Sit down before you fall down you brave wee trooper.

• Upvote 1