aberdeen-music

Lemuria + support @ The Tunnels - 18th June

Lemuria are an indie punk rock band from Buffalo, NY. Signed to Asian Man Records in the US and Banquet over here in the UK, they are affiliated with two great labels.

Don't miss your chance to see them!!!

Support comes from Cast Of The Capital, Mark McCabe (solo) and A Guy Called Guy.

Tickets 5 - available from ticketweb NOW, support bands and one-up very shortly.

Doors 7pm

Lemuria on MySpace Music - Free Streaming MP3s, Pictures & Music Downloads

MySpace

Mark McCabe (and the tearoom posse!) on MySpace Music - Free Streaming MP3s, Pictures & Music Downloads

A Guy Called Guy on MySpace Music - Free Streaming MP3s, Pictures & Music Downloads

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

That's not true at all. You can obviously see as well as Stevie Wonder,

Get your facts right before you go spouting shit.

Lemuria has been advertised on a Nitrogen gig listings poster for about 2 months. We just fell behind getting ones out for this show specifically for various reasons.

That's not true at all. You can obviously see as well as Stevie Wonder,

Get your facts right before you go spouting shit.

Lemuria has been advertised on a Nitrogen gig listings poster for about 2 months. We just fell behind getting ones out for this show specifically for various reasons.

I wouldn't worry about it, he's obviously just a late-comer to the Maxi Inkster-bashing Bandwagon. No surprise really, it was only a matter of time. ;)

I wouldn't worry about it, he's obviously just a late-comer to the Maxi Inkster-bashing Bandwagon. No surprise really, it was only a matter of time. ;)

You really are like a broken down record player

TREADER. has got a point as this has been commented on by everyone I have spoken to about the gig.

I really hope folk come to this it will be such a shame if they dont.

You really are like a broken down record player

TREADER. has got a point as this has been commented on by everyone I have spoken to about the gig.

I really hope folk come to this it will be such a shame if they dont.

It would be good if you knew what you were talking about sometimes Frenchie. You're just about as bad. If you, Lewis and Ewan weren't permanently lodged up Maxi's ass the lot of you might grow a set of balls of your own.

Funny thing is, you're all nice guys yet you have absolutely no opinion on anything unless it's prescribed to you by your internet peers.

I'm not saying that there's anything wrong with what has been said it's just that it's recycled same old same old from the obvious candidates. Leave the guy be, if he's doing something wrong it'll become apparent to him at some point.

Anyway if there's only a few folks there at least you'll be able to be all like "hells yeah, there were only 20 of us there" Total scene cred. :up:

It would be good if you knew what you were talking about sometimes Frenchie. You're just about as bad. If you, Lewis and Ewan weren't permanently lodged up Maxi's ass the lot of you might grow a set of balls of your own.

Funny thing is, you're all nice guys yet you have absolutely no opinion on anything unless it's prescribed to you by your internet peers.

I'm not saying that there's anything wrong with what has been said it's just that it's recycled same old same old from the obvious candidates. Leave the guy be, if he's doing something wrong it'll become apparent to him at some point.

Anyway if there's only a few folks there at least you'll be able to be all like "hells yeah, there were only 20 of us there" Total scene cred. :up:

exactly, if he is doing things that badly he will find out soon enough, maybe when they get out of maxis rectum they will realise this.