aberdeen-music

Belleruche 18th June @ BLUE LAMP

I haven't seen CC Retrosexual funk family fusion advertised as playing on any of your gigs,why would that be...too expensive maybe? If you want quality you have to pay for it!Those guys are all professional musicians.8-)

Now I know they are playing together again as a funk group (I had asked some of them in the past and it appeared nothing was happening), I'll probably look at getting them for one of the next billings over the next couple of months if they are available (and assuming that I can afford them ;)).

Glad to have them back on the go though, I've got a lot of admiration for their ability.

a few links to some of the places saying a few things about the show, not sure if linking them through aberdeen-music makes them come up easier in a google search but worth a pop.

Great preview in the kiosque... thanks guys it's really appreciated!

Belleruche The Blue Lamp Aberdeen

Funk Machine Present: | The Skinny

It should be in the EE too. Lets keep up the sell out shows and pack the Blue Lamp! If you don't know where it is I've attached a google map to help you out. You have probably walked/driven past it many times.

Blue Lamp (Gallowgate, Aberdeen) | The List

Big shout to The Kiosque, that's an excellent article.

Belleruche are a unique outift unlike anything Aberdeen has to offer. If you like 60s soul, 50s blues or 90s hip-hop, or if you love them all, you are guaranteed to love these guys. Not convinced? Check out their website where you can listen to pretty much everything they have put to record.

Belleruche

Belleruche on MySpace Music - Free Streaming MP3s, Pictures & Music Downloads

For those of you who are interested in coming along to this, the stage times this Thursday will be roughly as follows:

Super Six Funk Machine 9.30 - 10.15 pm

Belleruche 10.30 - 11.30 pm

DJ Kid Bell and QBC will provide DJ sets before and after the live performances.

Advanced tickets still available from One Up and Earl of Sandwich. Remember there is student discount available.

Anybody who didn't come to this really missed, Belleruche were crazy good!!!!!

We will definitely be having them back again. Some interesting developments on the Funk Machine promotions front may help getting more acts of this calibre gracing Aberdeen with performances.

Guest droid
Anybody who didn't come to this really missed, Belleruche were crazy good!!!!!

We will definitely be having them back again. Some interesting developments on the Funk Machine promotions front may help getting more acts of this calibre gracing Aberdeen with performances.

Nice one Colin,me and the missus don't go out much these days.Great evenings entertainment.:up: