aberdeen-music

rihanna naked (NOT for work)

JaseyBoi

Rihanna gets her baps out and you're concerned that the link may be breaking the rules...

Just saying for his sake. I've already seen the photos.

Nipple piercing, who'd have thought?

Ok, I'll field this one. What?

I was waiting until your name came up on this thread. Not for unwholesome reasons though, good job big man.

I'm guessing...Basically he thinks the photos must have been sent to someone else, or published by Rihanna herself, whilst she was with Chris Brown.

This is (of course) wrong. But to cement his opinion as pure bullshit, he signs off by condoning this as a valid reason for battering your girlfriend.

I was waiting until your name came up on this thread. Not for unwholesome reasons though, good job big man.

I'm guessing...Basically he thinks the photos must have been sent to someone else, or published by Rihanna herself, whilst she was with Chris Brown.

This is (of course) wrong. But to cement his opinion as pure bullshit, he signs off by condoning this as a valid reason for battering your girlfriend.

Ahhh.

Maybe i should act a bit sleazy, as it's apparently my modus operandi, and say "Oooooooh nice rack!" or something just to please the idiots. ;)