aberdeen-music

Ampeg SVT 3 Pro 450W Bass Head

Huw

I just want to test the waters and see if there is any market for my current head at the moment. I'm still, as yet, not entirely sure if I want to sell it, but I've been eyeing up a couple of new heads for a while.

I bought it a year ago second hand and it's been gigged 2-3 times and practiced with a lot, at pretty high volumes. She handles it well and still runs beautifully. I would probably get a service on it before I sold it, just for my own peace of mind, but it has had one since it has come into my ownership.

The product page is here and there is a ton of demos on you tube and the like to have a look how it sounds.

I've beenmainly been looking at all tube heads to replace this one, so if someone is tired of breaking their back carrying thiers around and fancies saving their back for a little bit of tone sacrifice I'd definitely be interested.

So yeah, if you're interested in anyway please hit me up with a PM or summat and we can have a chat. Tryouts will of course be welcome.

Huw

had some interest, but unfortunately hasn't come to anything, so this is getting a bump.

forgot to say... ideally looking for 500, but open to offers.

will do a deal on this and the Sansamp BDDI for a sale, just pm me.

Dunno man. Decent valve amp hopefully. Still mighty keen on the Orange AD200. Try and find a second hand one, though because I ain't keen on spending 1300 odd on it. Been looking at everthing though... Ampeg, Marshall etc. Need to actually try some out.