aberdeen-music

Mark Morriss(The Bluetones)+The Trade+Dirty Deeds+Social Chamelens - Wed 27 May

• 2 weeks later...

We are really Looking Forward to the night.

Even though Champions league final is on:down:

Played with Dirty Deeds 6 weeks or so ago and thought they were excellent, so delighted Ross managed to get them on the lineup.

We have a few cheap tickets to sell, not a lot but some.

Despite Footie, will still be a healthy crowd in

I'm looking forward to seeing Mark again. A very entertaining performer with a fine repertoire (his own solo material included). I think I may have to sacrifice watching the supports for the Champions League Final though...sorry! (or you could get a screen to put on stage and we can watch both!)

I'm looking forward to seeing Mark again. A very entertaining performer with a fine repertoire (his own solo material included). I think I may have to sacrifice watching the supports for the Champions League Final though...sorry! (or you could get a screen to put on stage and we can watch both!)

As I think it will be an older audience at this I may try to put things on a bit later. Obviously the first two bands may suffer a bit but thinking

8.15-8.45 Social Chameleons

9.00-9.30 Dirty Deeds

9.45-10.25 The Trade

10.45-11.45 Mark Morriss

Whats anyones thoughts on that? Means the last two bands are more likely to be busier and lets face it not everyone likes footy anyway.

As I think it will be an older audience at this I may try to put things on a bit later. Obviously the first two bands may suffer a bit but thinking

8.15-8.45 Social Chameleons

9.00-9.30 Dirty Deeds

9.45-10.25 The Trade

10.45-11.45 Mark Morriss

Whats anyones thoughts on that? Means the last two bands are more likely to be busier and lets face it not everyone likes footy anyway.

Aye that would obviously be excellent from our point of view bud!!

Not that we will see the game anyhoo, want to catch the other 2 bands.set.

But will defo make it easier getting folk along after footie like.

For anyone coming along after the cup final, I have few half price tickets for ya!

They are 3

Absolutely cracking gig.

Wasn't too sure about The Trade to begin with but they won me over.

Just a pity about the twats at the back who preferred to speak to each other instead of listening to Mark.

I just wish he had done the entire version of Slight Return in that Sting voice.:laughing::laughing:

Mark morris was very awesome shame that hes so critical of his own stuff though and it was a pity that there wasnt a big turn out.

Yeah Mark was amazing. Really down to earth and quite amusing too. I thought a turn out of 115 was pretty decent for a Wednesday night considering it was the Champions League final. Both Mark and us were worried that no one would turn up and in the end he was delighted with the turn out all things considering.

He even played two songs at the Drummonds Open Mic night after the show which was pretty awesome too. Good night all round.