aberdeen-music

Randall RG100ES + Furman PQ-4

HateEvent

Hi,

I'm ready to buy the Furman PQ4 Rack. Could you tell me the condition of it and plus a full pictures of it.

If it's in excellent working condition and i've seen the pictures, i will buy it right now.

I'm from London. Hey mate could you give me some 30 discount you know it's recession plus i'm jobless. I will buy it right now man.

I prefer Paypal though or similar method.

Hi sorry too ask a question that has nothing to do with the items your selling. What Engl head is that behind the guitars, i know the other one is the Powerball.

I have the Powerball & was wondering what the Engl's with El34's sounded like. I used to be a Marshall devotee but the quality of the recent stuff has been shocking.

Hi,

I'm ready to buy the Furman PQ4 Rack. Could you tell me the condition of it and plus a full pictures of it.

If it's in excellent working condition and i've seen the pictures, i will buy it right now.

I'm from London. Hey mate could you give me some 30 discount you know it's recession plus i'm jobless. I will buy it right now man.

I prefer Paypal though or similar method.

No discount - I'm not a shop. Priced to sell.

I'll take more pictures of it, however.

Hi sorry too ask a question that has nothing to do with the items your selling. What Engl head is that behind the guitars, i know the other one is the Powerball.

I have the Powerball & was wondering what the Engl's with El34's sounded like. I used to be a Marshall devotee but the quality of the recent stuff has been shocking.

It's the E670 SE EL34. Top of the line amp from ENGL.

The Powerball used to be mine but I sold it after I bought the SE. It's brilliant. :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
Hi,

Hey mate could you give me some 30 discount you know it's recession plus i'm jobless. I will buy it right now man.

That's tough shit:laughing:

• 2 months later...