aberdeen-music

Getting a Rabbit (No not a Vibrator)

sexytunk

Don't listen to him, The rabbit isn't for his daughter, Its for his sexual fun as the sheep ran away last friday :D

No No No, lets get things right, you stole my sheep last Friday. I got the ransom notes man, I don't care, kill the sheep, it's ass was to slack anyway, but there is no chance I am dressing all in lycra and doing you up the pooper, the sheeps not worth that!

I had a rabbit when i was a kid, vicious little bastard, the thing was half wild. You couldn't go near it without it taking a bite out of you, even my cat was scared of it.

You get indoor ones and you can toilet train them - might be an option for you/your daughter.

I have an all white rat and there is no problem with it....should there be?

My friend had an indoor rabbit, it was awesome. Toilet trained and really clean...also never munched through any wires which is always a plus

All white ones have a tendancy to be a bit more aggresive due to their inbreeding, Although thats not to say all of them are. I used to have 4 rats, one all black (quite rare) two with white bellies and an all white one, three of them loved contact but the white one didnt want anyone to pick her up. As i say tho this doesnt mean all white rats are dangerous, just you have to be more careful when you get them.

All white ones have a tendancy to be a bit more aggresive due to their inbreeding, Although thats not to say all of them are. I used to have 4 rats, one all black (quite rare) two with white bellies and an all white one, three of them loved contact but the white one didnt want anyone to pick her up. As i say tho this doesnt mean all white rats are dangerous, just you have to be more careful when you get them.

Ah right...I just wondered, I genuinely never knew that.

My white one is fine with contact thankfully

That tends to be the problem with Dundonians too.

• Upvote 1

Ah right...I just wondered, I genuinely never knew that.

My white one is fine with contact thankfully

How old is it? Do you only have one?

I used to love watching them steal stuff from each other, rats have no sense of sharing at all, although they do get friendly when its time to sleep, so cute seeing 4 of them all ontop of each other.

I used to love watching them steal stuff from each other, rats have no sense of sharing at all, although they do get friendly when its time to sleep, so cute seeing 4 of them all ontop of each other.

If I delete one section...

I used to love watching them steal stuff from each other, although they do get friendly when its time to sleep, so cute seeing 4 of them all ontop of each other.

You pedo.
  • Upvote 1

It's only 14 weeks old. I've got another one that's brown and white, it's bigger than the other one aswell.

I know it's awesome seeing them cuddle up but it definitely only happens when they're sleeping...some days they just don't get on at all

I had 2 Rabbits when i was younger, and they were brilliant pets! Although not my first pet, i was quite young when my parents told me i had to be responsible for them, feed them, let themm out during the day, clean them out ect. Good way to teach responsibility!

And as a wee tip, put padlocks on teh hutch doors, because cats CAN open them, luckily my cat was too scared of the rabbits to hurt them!