aberdeen-music

Ab-Music pub crawl

Back to the pub crawl, it really needs to be the Saturday (6th) due to Beer Festival/Marionettes/other fun stuff on the Friday

Okay so who's up for the 6th.

Me + Peterhead Dave.

Anyone else? Just leave a yes or no if you're RSVPing, makes it easier to sort through the hangover chat.

This morning it emerged that I had taken a kilo of cocaine and consumed 80 units of drink over a two day binge. Also punched a hooker to death and framed Step-Dad.

No hangover though.

I get those these days.

And I can't handle it anymore.

Which is why i've cut right back on the booze.

Might give it up totally.

OMG LOL

I have my first hangover since Monday today. Which is saying something considering it's me.

I'm fucking hungry as well. But I've not got any money.

you lot are lame. where is REJECKT MONKEY?

he was MAD and used to drink when he was underage. I remember his MENTAL stories of getting WASTED on JAGERMEISTER and APPLE SOURZ.

Isn't he JFTP967892308974141=204T2 that was APPARENTLY at Feugh Fest but CAN'T REMEMBER COS HE WAS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO WASTED and being KERRRRAAAAAZZZZZZZZZYYYYYYYYY!?!?!!?!?!?!?

See you in the moorings tonight.... haha.

No, I seriously am knocking it on the head.

Maybe.... I hope.... perhaps..................

I wouldn't recommend quitting.

I did and now I'm a boring cunt on nights out.

To be fair I was probably extremely boring before but was always too drunk to realise it.

Here are some tips on hangover avoidance:

1) Take a permanent black marker and in large letters write "NO" on the back of your left hand.

2) Eat a large greasy deep pan pizza before starting to drink. Seasoned alcoholics may wish to skip this step (and eating altogether) in order to economise.

3) Drink high quality hand crafted booze if possible as generally this contains fewer chemical additives and those make hangovers worse.

4) Avoid darker coloured spirits.

5) Don't mix your drinks. Choose one thing a stick with it. Having said that if you choose the wrong thing then you will get an INCREDIBLY bad hangover.

6) Drink some water throughout the evening to keep you hydrated. When you hit the zone water will appear to have much the same effect as alcohol.

7) Count your units a best as possible. Thirty units of alcohol is enough to kill 50% of the people that drink it. For most people 10-15 units is more than enough, venturing beyond that sees diminishing returns of pleasure and increasing risks.

8) If you've had too much then throw up and stop drinking. To throw up simply force your own (or better still someone else's) fingers (or other body part) down your throat. It may also be possible to earn money doing this.

9) After you've thrown up eat another pizza.

10) If all else fails take a nice long shit. That usually sorts people out. Better still find a toilet and have a luxury shit. Do not under any circumstances shit in any car other than a taxi. If you're finding it difficult to throw up, and have no money for a pizza then technically it should be possible to kill 3 birds with one stone.

11) If you become paralysed and have lost the use of your legs then you may have fallen asleep on a toilet. If you need to puke than the toilet will be located behind you. If you are in The Moorings then be sure only to shit/puke in the toilet.

12) Carry a photo of your mother/father with you. If you are an orphan then carry the following photo:

wildenstein1wenn_468x696.jpg

If the photo looks attractive to you then don't shag anyone. If you are really desperate then masturbate over the photo. Don't masturbate in any car, this include taxis. Police cars are exempt from this rule.

13) Carry the address of someone that lives within 1/4 of a mile of your house. Give this to the taxi driver. Never give the taxi driver your actual address otherwise you'll have to pay for the taxi.

14) Taxi drivers tend to gripe about everything. If the driver is not griping then you are not in a taxi. This may mean that you are being abducted. If you suspect this is the case then puke or shit but do not masturbate in the car... unless the driver asks you where you are going on holiday, under those circumstances it means that you have trapped a hairdresser, and it may be safe to masturbate after all.

15) Never attempt to get home by supply boat, no matter what reassurances are offered by the crew of the supply boat.

16) If anyone stops you in the street and offers you business then recite the following lines until they leave you alone: "I don't want to motherfucking head from no goddamn living dead". Refer to photo again just in case. If still in doubt refer to the back of your left hand.

17) If you fucked the hooker anyway then now may be a good time to cut your own dick off - before you regain your senses and the ability to feel pain/shame/guilt/self loathing etc. You can probably accomplish this by slamming it in the taxi door, just before the taxi drives off. Don't worry, because you are very hydrated the blood will clot quickly so you probably won't bleed to death.

18) If there are strange people in your house then you are in the wrong house. Remember your house will be located 400 yards from where the taxi dropped you off.

19) The hooker will have stolen your housekeys so it will be necessary to break a downstairs window to gain entry. Do not attempt to climb the drainpipe. If there are strange people in your house then it will be the hooker and her pimp making off with your valuables.

20) Do not attempt to cook anything at home, especially if you have a gas cooker. Just go to bed. Do not call your ex-girlfriend and tell her how much you love her. Now is not a good time to drop acid.

• Upvote 2

18) If there are strange people in your house then you are in the wrong house. Remember your house will be located 400 yards from where the taxi dropped you off.

remember mike hanney's classic? he 'went home', put his feet up, stuck on the tele, was wondering where his dinner was...

meanwhile, the retired couple who ACTUALLY lived there were sitting on the OTHER SOFA IN THE SAME ROOM, phoning the police...

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

I'm afraid I can't do it this month as I've just become redundant. July though, yeah. Make it July. When i have money.

And more people are bored and ergo, up for it.

I'm afraid I can't do it this month as I've just become redundant. July though, yeah. Make it July. When i have money.

And more people are bored and ergo, up for it.

Bad news indeed sir. It's harsh times when even the paper-boys are being made redundant...