aberdeen-music

Ab-Music pub crawl

I had a harbour run pub crawl a while back for my kid's head wetting which included Peep Peeps.

Tough pub my arse.

I went there with a female friend on one such harbour pub crawl, and you're right, tough pub my arse. Nothing scary or tough about the place, apart from the fact that it sold the cheapest vodka out of any of them.

Belmont Bar was the worst pub on our crawl by miles, even the Neptune didn't do anything but bring up images of 1970's smalltown America.

I went there with a female friend on one such harbour pub crawl, and you're right, tough pub my arse. Nothing scary or tough about the place, apart from the fact that it sold the cheapest vodka out of any of them.

Belmont Bar was the worst pub on our crawl by miles, even the Neptune didn't do anything but bring up images of 1970's smalltown America.

Why did you go there, it's nowhere near the harbour?

Guest Giles Walker

So right, when/where is this happening you guys?

Let's see if you can indeed organise a piss up in a brewery...

I'm very interested to meet a lot of you guys, i have this image that most of you are like

uintomanga.jpg

So right, when/where is this happening you guys?

Let's see if you can indeed organise a piss up in a brewery...

I'm very interested to meet a lot of you guys, i have this image that most of you are like

uintomanga.jpg

your not far off for me :D

details and I might show my face too

Sometime in the first week of June good for everyone that wants to come? Or that sort of date. I'd only really want to do it if we get a decent amount of folk, which I'm not sure there would be. RSVP folks?

I reckon everyone that doesn't me already would hate me. Though i wouldn't really give a fuck.

You should come along. You sound like a right character.