aberdeen-music

Newbie...

Ali1501

We're lovely ladies off the track :D

I'm sure you are !

Me, I'm a mild-mannered, bespectacled desk-jockey by day and hard-tackling, bone-crunching defender on a Saturday afternoon.

Walk quietly and carry a big stick - they never see you coming!

Good luck with the team - an excursion into Aberdeen city centre any time after 1am should reveal some potential recruits for you :up:

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm sure you are !

Me, I'm a mild-mannered, bespectacled desk-jockey by day and hard-tackling, bone-crunching defender on a Saturday afternoon.

Walk quietly and carry a big stick - they never see you coming!

Good luck with the team - an excursion into Aberdeen city centre any time after 1am should reveal some potential recruits for you :up:

those potential recruits even scare me!

Guest Exposure @ Lemon Tree
What if it was Buffy The Vampire Slayer? She could beat you up, but it'd be worth it.

By all means shag her but don't get into a serious relationship with her. Imagine every time you staggered home from the pub having stayed out a little longer than promised. Instead of the ear bashing that you can just block out when you fall drunkenly asleep on the sofa you get roundhouse kicked in the face till you sober up. Not good.

By all means shag her but don't get into a serious relationship with her. Imagine every time you staggered home from the pub having stayed out a little longer than promised. Instead of the ear bashing that you can just block out when you fall drunkenly asleep on the sofa you get roundhouse kicked in the face till you sober up. Not good.

is this not the norm in relationships?

Thats bank tracked and a little staged for the crowds in the US.

We do flat tracked and little bit more self control :D

London v Glasgow

It seems a fair bit tamer than the States version, im sure if it takes off again it'll soon get competitive and blood will spill. As a spectator sport I dont think it quite tops womens volley ball but its close.

:popcorn: