aberdeen-music

fairly insane bike tricks in edinburgh

framheim

• 1 year later...

i met danny on skye recently outside the giant angus macaskill museum, i was waiting outside with my dog while my wife checked out the weird museum when a guy rocked up, bunnyhopped onto the wall, pulled a wheely and jumped off. then the name clicked. he put up with my fairly rubbish chat for a bit before i let him get on with cleaning his bikes, which was good of him.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...

Can't wait to see this vid when I get home, cheers Tbgz.

I was wandering around Edinburgh around a year ago and saw Danny and a film crew on Bistro Square filming a very basic bike trick which basically involved a balanced wheelie whilst moving forward about ten yards. He took about eight takes to get it right. I got the impression he despises doing the tedious little things, and wants to do all the Jedi stuff.

• 4 weeks later...
i'm really digging the jezabels (second band on "way back home" vid). Got the Dark Horse EP running on overload.

Went to see them in glasgow last night. Because I live in fucking dundee and work at 8, i had to sit through the mediocre support, only to see 20mins of Jezabels then run to catch the last bus home. Was still amazing though. Singer is beautiful.

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 3 years later...