aberdeen-music

THe Big Bang Theory

aekido

It's terribly acted and the jokes are crowbarred in but I could still happily sit and watch ten in a row. In the same way as I can't get enough of that How I Met Your Mother. Scrubs and Arrested Development (god rest its soul) are a million times more clever and better put together but it does make me laugh a lot so can't knock it.

Ah, that explains it then. It's still fucking dog though. If you want to oggle the broad, watch 8 Simple Rules. She's in that, and at least its fairly tolerable, and sometimes pretty great in the John Ritter era. I am a complete shit-sitcom nerd, but this is just unwatchable. It's almost as bad as the screaming-loud parp teen-coms they put on the Disney channel, except it has nerdy innuendos. Zzzz.

Youfuckingwhat?

I don't know where you drew that comparison from, but good grief, that is pant-shittingly inaccurate.

Well it is. The IT Crowd is good, but the majority of it is 'chuckle under your breath" funny. It's not got a patch on TBBT which I can happily sit and laugh my tits off through most episodes.

The big disappointment with The IT Crowd is that it also fails miserably in comparison to Father Ted and Black Books. It doesn't have the sharp wit or the original hunour that those two had permiating through them in abundance.

Ah, that explains it then. It's still fucking dog though. If you want to oggle the broad, watch 8 Simple Rules. She's in that, and at least its fairly tolerable, and sometimes pretty great in the John Ritter era. I am a complete shit-sitcom nerd, but this is just unwatchable. It's almost as bad as the screaming-loud parp teen-coms they put on the Disney channel, except it has nerdy innuendos. Zzzz.

I would give you negative rep if I could.

8 simple rules is gash. Fuck you for saying otherwise.

• 3 weeks later...

8 Simple Rules was terrible, and Futurama's never been the same since I put that face to that voice. Neigh indeed.

The Big Bang Theory is marvellous, and I'm sure that is a scientific fact. I rarely laugh out loud at the telly, but TBBT gets me every time.