aberdeen-music

keys, hammond, tenor sax, electric fiddle, cowbell in fact anything but a harp player

sonhenry

have band with a space for someone/something strange. you need to be able to count to four, look cool, drive (clean license a plus), be able to spell and show up on time. you should own your gear and not need to borrow my mandolin, or need us to loan you a harpsichord till payday. Ability to plan weeks and weeks ahead a requirement. Ability to see the future is, of course optional.

I'd tell you this is a blues band, but it's more like a cross between the devil's music, bad gas and acid jazz. With a notable hendrix twist.

PM's if you're interested or as confused as I am. Witty responses will appear below.....

No, not looking for a band, thanks. I have a solid trio that might benefit from adding a 4th, provided that person's instrument choice was an inspiring one. A good Tenor Sax player would be magic for us right now.

And yeah, I have a new drummer to try and fill Kevin's space. We won't go public with names here though, it'll hit my website first. Sorry.....