aberdeen-music

Local DJs

Guest Exposure @ Lemon Tree

No but I think that qualifies you to be in an Oasis tribute act, only thing is you can't be Liam or Noel cause those spots are already taken.

Damm it!!

But no ones or cares about the rest of Oasis, how am i going to sleeze on the youngsters with the chat up line, yeah im not even cool enough to pretened to be liam of noel.

Anyway back on topic, wheres my dj slot? I forgot to mention, ive also got three Bluetones singles, you dont get much more indie than The Bluetones.

to earth with love or JOOOOOOOOOOOOOOY are the obvious ones

To Earth With Love was great back in the day, haven't heard it for a very long time.

I don't mind admitting I loved that album when I was 17 - first year at uni. Oh Jim is another beauty. Couple of other good ones on there too...

(I do know you're taking the piss and probably hate Gay Dad, but I don't care...)

I have Beautiful Ones by Suede on a single...and a comprehensive collection of scratched Ocean Colour Scene cds.

My rates are reasonable 8-)

You're bringing me back to my school days Dave.

How do you live with yourself on a day to day basis knowing you've scratched your OCS collection?

I have Beautiful Ones by Suede on a single...and a comprehensive collection of scratched Ocean Colour Scene cds.

My rates are reasonable 8-)

between your suede single, and scratched OCS cds and my three blutones singles and two oasis cds we could rock the joint, or indie the joint.......

I could even bring a sun hat and some rayburns, and maybe even a pair of maraca's, get our Bez on.

between your suede single, and scratched OCS cds and my three blutones singles and two oasis cds we could rock the joint, or indie the joint.......

I could even bring a sun hat and some rayburns, and maybe even a pair of maraca's, get our Bez on.

If you throw in a black leather jacket and a tambourine the gig is yours

nah I actually liked Gay Dad. In a related note, I named my monthly club night "Transmission"

I only ever got round to buying the Leisure Noise album. This thread has inspired me to dig it out and give it a listen.

Transmission recommended?

Guest Giles Walker
I'm networking dude...

A possible new clubnight - all I can say at the minute.

I'm good mates with Steven Milne, so know of his prowess. I didn't realise you did the old Indie/Electro stuff. I did once ask you to DJ and you ignored all my messages, so I presumed you either didn't like me or just didn't want to DJ for me ;)

Also, I was once at Snafu when you were DJing and you played the first verse of MGMT "Kids" and me and my mates were all absolutely loving it, then you cut it off in favour of some tune none of us recognised, so I can never forgive you. This was incedently the same night that I was at Snafu wearing a kilt and got my pint punched out of my hand (probably by Steve from Kashmir Red, allegedly)

Did you? Shit! i am sorry i do usually respond with an answer either way regarding this sort of thing. I am not sure what happened there.

As for the MGMT thing, i probably realised how overplayed that song was after it came in and cut it short in favour of something a little more tasteful.

I REGRET NOTHING!!!